*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741814-furry-school-weight-gaininflation/cid/1035451-you-start-to-expand
by jimmy
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Animal · #1741814
You go to school to find that all the teachers are furries! They get fat and fatten you!
This choice: you start to expand.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

you start to expand.

    by: jimmy
You try to wipe off the crumbs from your face. You glare angrily at Katy but she gives you an innocent look, which slowly turns into a smile and you feel a warm, tingling feeling. Looking down, you see that your getting fatter! "what the...?!" Katy hops over to you. "Sorry honey, I had to do this, if you aren't fat, you'll get a detention and your not gonna like it there." You stop gaining, it seems like your 3/4ths the size of Katy, and you started to feel tears form on your face. "Oh! poor baby, don't cry, want a hug?" You walk over to her and land on her belly. She makes a grunting sound but she settles down. "there there, its going to be ok." you were so comfortable that you almost fell asleep. "ha" she begins, you have 15 minutes till your first class, i got one more thing for you..." She takes the water bottle and has you drink it. You feel strange in an comfortable way like before but different way.

you begin to transform into a...

You have the following choices:

1. Dog

2. cat

3. other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jimmy (UN: blackjack321 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jimmy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741814-furry-school-weight-gaininflation/cid/1035451-you-start-to-expand