*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A teenager in highschool
  2. Prelude to a Change
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736072-An-Unwanted-Swap/cid/1023584-A-teenager-in-highschool
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1736072
The main character undergoes a body swap that is completely unwanted.
This choice: A teenager in highschool  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A teenager in highschool

    by: Lost in a Dream
Matthew Greens was a junior in Stoneyville High, the local high school. He had a bunch of friends who would give their lives for him. His life in school was rather boring. He did well in his advanced classes, and was planning on taking a few college-level courses soon. School was easy for him, but that didn't stop him from giving his all. He tried hard at anything he did.

There were a few people that Matt could not stand in his school. Firstly, there was Ms. White, Matt's Chemistry teacher. She was a teacher in her mid thirties, and was reasonably good looking. She was not a model, but she wasn't exactly ugly either. Ms. White wasn't a nice teacher by any means, and Matt did not like her. She wouldn't accept any excuse for arriving late, not even when Matt and his mother were in a minor car accident on the way to school. She was the reason for several afternoons worth of detention.

Next, there was Cindy Stone, the girl that Matt really despised. She was a fairly attractive young girl two grades below Matt, although most of her beauty was hidden. She always dressed in long, black, and depressing clothing, and always seemed to be in a bad mood. She was considered a "goth" and most people avoided her. The only reason Matt had a personal connection to her was due to a mishap on the first day of school. Matt had accidentally tripped, and knocked into her. Her plaid skirt ripped, and a lot of people had started to laugh at her. Before Matt could even say that he was sorry, she had run off crying. Since that day, Cindy gave him an evil stare every time that Matt happened to walk by.

His family life was a little different from his school life, however. He lived with a younger sister, Christina; an older sister, Lisa; and his mother, Donna. His father had died in a car accident the year that his younger sister was born, and Matt, Lisa, and Donna missed him very much.

If there was one person who Matt didn't get along with well, it was his younger sister, Christina. She was the typical younger sister: cute and innocent looking, but mischievous and annoying on the inside. Or so Matt thought. His mother and older sister never found anything wrong with her.

Late one night, Matt fell asleep at an unusually early time for him, and was in a deep sleep. He felt calm, yet worried at the same time. In his dream, he kept seeing a reoccurring face. This face was the one of someone he truly despised, so he had no idea why they were in his dream.

After a while, Matt awoke to a shock. He wasn't in his own bed. He rolled over, and noticed something else; he wasn't in his own body. He slowly stood up, unaccustomed to the new feelings his body was giving him. He noticed a full body mirror on the other side of the room, and went over to it. To his surprise, he saw _________ in the mirror. As he moved his hand, they moved their hand.

He let out a gasp in horror, as he realized that he had turned into _________ overnight!

You have the following choices:

1. His Chemistry Teacher, Ms. White

2. The Goth Freshman, Cindy Stone

3. His Younger Sister, Christina,

4. Someone Else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lost in a Dream (UN: loxtingz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lost in a Dream has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736072-An-Unwanted-Swap/cid/1023584-A-teenager-in-highschool