*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Any other world.
  2. waking up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1735896-the-laser/cid/2671120-Any-other-world
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by kazoie
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1735896
get transported into a anime/game/ anything else that has a plot by a laser
This choice: any other world  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Any other world.

    by: Ace Jones
After having been zapped by a mysterious laser of some sort, you're currently being hurled towards an dimension that you've never been to or heard of as you soon wind up in another dimension of some sort.

You're now in another dimension of some sort as you pick yourself up and dust yourself off as you look at your surroundings as you're trying to figure out where in the world you're at as you appear to be in one of a few dimensions.

And one of those dimensions you're in are as follows.

Sumo City All Stars Dimension: You're in the Sumo City All Stars Dimension as you're about to be assisted by the Sumo City All Stars themselves.

Dog Kong Dimension: You're in the Dog Kong Dimension as you're about to be introduced to Dog Kong himself.

Fat Giants and Giantesses Dimension: You're in the fat giants and giantesses dimension, try not to get squashed like a pancake.

Cartoon Wrestling Dimension: You're in the cartoon wrestling dimension, let's get ready to rumble!!

Other: You're in another dimension of some sort.


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sumo City All Stars Dimension.

*Noteb*
2. Dog Kong Dimension.

*Noteb*
3. Fat Giants and Giantesses Dimension.

*Noteb*
4. Cartoon Wrestling Dimension.

5. Other.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kazoie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1735896-the-laser/cid/2671120-Any-other-world