*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. World of Darkness
  2. Let's go!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725256-Trapped-In-A-Giants-Universe/cid/995369-World-of-Darkness
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1725256
You are teleported with you team to a different universe with very big inhabitants
This choice: Pitch Black and smelling (?)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

World of Darkness

    by: Giant-gg
There is nothing the massive city is in a thick black space there is a floor but looks like there is a ceiling millions of miles up in the air. Your team really don't know what has happened. This was your teams massive mistake and grab the nearest helicopter to find  what the he'll had happened. Your team is in utter shock as thousands flood the streets in panic. People cry out for help as they are as confessed as ye. You fly out far passed the city there was no water around and there was only an oddly coloured ground was skin coloured.It didn't hit you then until your team where left in awe as everyone of your jaws drop at the sheer sight of something so gigantic it a planet sized....

You have the following choices:

1. Penis (Underwear)

2. Toe (Sock)

*Noteb*
3. Finger(Glove)

4. Other?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Giant-gg (UN: giant-g at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giant-gg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725256-Trapped-In-A-Giants-Universe/cid/995369-World-of-Darkness