*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. mission
  2. A little girl
  3. The new assignment
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717445-Undercover-story/cid/M2LS2544X-mission
by Spooky
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Detective · #1717445
A police officer has to go undercover to the extreme, a male cop undercover as a female?!?
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

mission

    by: ro34
An elite CIA unit has been selected to take part in a high confidential and secret program, where scientist have developed a body altering device, which allows selected and highly trusted agents to go under cover having another body for the duration of a mission. Male and heterosexual agent Mark has been selected to go on his next mission using the device to alter his body and he should become the 8-year-old daughter of the major crime syndicate leader. His boss explains him the mission….

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. go for it

2. hesitate

*Noteb*
3. what happend to the real Faith Romano?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ro34 (UN: mabu51 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717445-Undercover-story/cid/M2LS2544X-mission