*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717445-Undercover-story/cid/2748028-Something-Else
by Spooky
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Detective · #1717445
A police officer has to go undercover to the extreme, a male cop undercover as a female?!?
This choice: Something Else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Something Else

    by: Unknown
“You can’t be serious.” Jack said to his captain as he read over his new assignment.

“I’m afraid so Jack. This is the last one. The big one. You complete this and you retire a hero. Double benefits and pension for life.” The captain said.

This new mission was something out of a novel or movie for Jack. He wanted nothing to do with this weird sci-if crap, but it seemed it like he had no other choice.

His mission was to go undercover as a teenager. Not just a teenager either but a girl, and a cheerleader to boot. His mission was to get close to the daughter of Mafia Boss, Ivan Drasko. A Russian mobster with an absolute monstrous reputation. His enemies had been known to been found hacked up into pieces...

Ivan came to America as a teenager and started a family here. On the outside he was a typical family man. He owned a local car dealership and paid his taxes and looked like anyone else. However beneath all that was a sadistic and cruel gangster with a string of murders and disappearances tied to him that ran into the dozens.

It seemed his only real weakness was his family. His wife Laura and his daughter Natalie. Laura was a typical housewife. She drank wine like most people drink water. She had multiple plastic surgeries to make herself look younger and sexier including fake boobs, butt implants, liposuction, etc. She was a dumb as it gets and anything she might or might not know about her husbands true business would be useless in court.

His Daughter however was a different story. She was Daddy’s little princess. Spoiled rotten and given anything she wanted. She was now the cheer captain of her high school. She was one of ruling class of high school seniors at her school. She was a “mean girl” a heartbreaker and kind of a slut by her reputation. She dated older guys, went to parties, drank, smoked, drugs, anything she wanted. For her 18th birthday she got a boob job as a present because she always wanted D cups. However where her mom was a dumb housewife, Nat seemed to inherit her daddy’s smarts when it came to running her own little school empire. She even had teachers under her thumb so she never had to do homework yet still got good grades.

Jack’s mission was to be sent in as a “distributor” His female body was to be designed in every way to get under Natalie’s skin. She would be hotter, sexier, more flexible and athletic. A natural rival for Natalie. This combined with Natalie’s incredible ego and competitive attitude should allow Jack to get close to her and hopefully get her to expose her true nature. Once she does anything Mafia related they bring her in and use her to expose her dad.

This wasn’t going to be an easy mission. Highly advanced hormone therapy and chromosome reconstruction surgery was to be used to build Jack’s new body followed by a month of training to act like a teenager and expert cheerleader. He would be placed with a proxy family who sole purpose to is pose as his new parents during the mission.

This was his last mission as Jack nervously signed the paperwork not knowing what the future held for him.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jack sees his new body for the first time

*Noteb*
2. Some time later

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717445-Undercover-story/cid/2748028-Something-Else