*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717445-Undercover-story/cid/1205201-Skip-to-the-day-Hed-replace-Faith
by Spooky
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Detective · #1717445
A police officer has to go undercover to the extreme, a male cop undercover as a female?!?
This choice: Skip to the day He'd replace Faith  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Skip to the day He'd replace Faith

    by: Spooky
Jack has spent months in surgery and then training, currently he's sitting in a Van, waiting for the right moment, his feet don't touch the floor since his body had been shortened to the exact height of Faith, an eight year old.

Currently he's only wearing a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, but once they get intel on what Faith is wearing He'll change into the exact outfit.

Faith is at school right now, they have people ready to grab her when she asks to go to the bathroom, once shes been caught she'll be put into protective services and put up for adoption, hopefully adopted by a better safer Family.

White the real Faith is away, Jack will be taking her place, living with the Romano's getting to know all the details about their life, learning her way around the house the the family, and hopefully learning a few family secrets along the way.

We've just got intel that she's going to the bathroom, I've already changed into the same clothes she's wearing, making sure my hair is styled the same way, a butterfly beret keeping my bangs out of my face. I'm now wearing a pink skirt, white panties and tank top. I'm not sure if I should be glad I'm not an older girl or not, sure I could be closer to being an adult, but then I'd have to deal with boys hitting on me, boobs, and periods, I'll take an eight year old girl for now.

I sneak into the school and back into Faith's class that we've had bugged for weeks So that I could better play Faith.

I take Faith's seat and wait for the school day to end

You have the following choices:

1. School's out

*Noteb*
2. Something happens during school

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spooky (UN: spooky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717445-Undercover-story/cid/1205201-Skip-to-the-day-Hed-replace-Faith