*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713473-A-Tiny-Halloween/cid/968663-Victoria-standing-above-you-wearing-a-tube-top-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713473
You are shrunken on Halloween and have to survive. ;D
This choice: Victoria standing above you wearing a tube top and a gothic skirt.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Victoria standing above you wearing a tube top ...

    by: ShadowOfDeath
As you wake up, you open your eyes only to see a gigantic Victoria hovering above you, giving you a fantastic pantie shot from under her skirt. She grins and chuckles a bit, seeing you open your eyes.

"Oh my," She say's in a shy tone. "Is my little intruder finally awake? You just couldn't help but steal my candy, could you?" She leans down and picks you up with her index and thumb finger, holding you in front of her face. "My, what a cutie you are! I could just eat you up!" She say's excitedly as she begins hovering you over her open mouth.

You start to flail and yell in protest, but she casually drops you into her mouth, clamping it shut and pushing her tongue, along with you, into the roof of her mouth. She tilts her head back, letting out a content little moan as she sucks and savors your taste as you squirm and wiggle in her mouth, fighting to stay away from the back of her throat.

After what seemed like forever, she pulls your saliva drenched body out of her mouth and cups you in her hand, giggling down at you. "You really do taste as good as you look!" She chirped as she tickled your belly. "But I don't think I'm ready to eat you quite yet. The question is, what do I do with you now?"

Staring down at your dripping wet body, she brings her other finger to her lip in thought. She decides to..
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShadowOfDeath (UN: shadowofdeath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowOfDeath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713473-A-Tiny-Halloween/cid/968663-Victoria-standing-above-you-wearing-a-tube-top-