*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Medical Research!
  2. Team B
  3. The first party!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711753-Moemon-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/XXYNMM7XX-Medical-Research
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1711753
Moemon, cute girls/pokemon start gaining weight - Either against their will or intentional
This choice: Medical Research!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Medical Research!

    by: NVR
Somewhere in the forest, the all female pokegroup was having another rough night with their forced sleeping arrangements. Even if there wasn't much outside danger to worry about, the wails of the youngest member Loupi from her constant migraines sometimes came up with unexpected surprises that made Lilith and Shelli have to take turns, just to protect their belongings from floating away to never be seen again.

"Come on, not my bag again!" cried Shelli as she had to react quickly, jumping to grab the floating item with both hands to slow its ascent before falling down with it after a few seconds. Shelli groaned, as nice as Loupi was and as amazing her cooking was, this couldn't go on.

"Happenin' again?" Lilith opened up her tent and asked softly to her friend, rubbing her eyes and showing a concerned grin after hearing a new wail from Loupi's tent.

"It's becoming more frequent.. what should we do?" Shelli asked, containing her desire to suggest leaving Loupi on her own for now. She might not be as patient as Lilith, but she knew it would be unfair for the poor little oddball who couldn't really control those powers consciously.

"Let's just ask in the medical center when we arrive to the city. Come on hun, it's your time to rest" Lilith said with a conciliatory look and supressing a yawn, as if guessing what Shelli wanted to say which made the wartortle feel a bit guilty. She just nodded and went with her bag to the now open tent to rest a bit.

==========

"Did I really lift your bag that high? I hope that means my power will finally unlock and I can be a force to be reckoned with like you and Lily" Loupi said excitedly while Lilith chuckled and Shelli just facepalmed, she was expecting an apology, not this statement of ambition.

"What it means is that you're not letting us get enough sleep, Loupi" Shelli retorted and Loupi finally understood, looking down an apologizing, again.

"We know it's not your fault, but are you ok? If it's happening every night it means.." Lilith said

"I'm not really sleeping well either, my head hurts too much and the medicine we had is no longer helping" Loupi said dejectedly

"Relax, there is a town nearby and we can ask if they know how to cure you" Lilith reassured her younger friend

"And if not we can just leave you and your magic tricks th..ouch!" Shelli's comment ended abruptly thanks to a flick on the head by Lilith who looked disapprovingly, and gestured with the corner of her mouth at the girl with rubber boots and raincoat that looked like she was about to cry.

"I'm sorry for being a burden Shell" Loupi said softly

"It was just a joke, geez... we're not leaving you alone" Shelli apologized in her own way.

==========

"Alright! to Mount Eatamanjaro we go then" Shelli was now fired up for the new adventure. After talking to the curvy Chansey that was in charge of the town's medical center, the group was told about a rare plant that could cure any migraine, including those with psychic side effects like the one Loupi had. Now the group was preparing for the trip and making sure they had everything they needed.

"Why is there food on those warning signs? Is the path full of bad restaurants? Or could it mean there are cannibals in the road or .."

"Relax, Loupi" Lilith stopped her friend from going to another strange tangent, although she wasn't sure either what those signs actually meant "Do we have everything we need? water? food?"

"Yup yup, let's go" Shelli led the way excited to meet a new place while Lilith and Loupi trailed behind, holding hands and exchanging a smile at their energetic friend.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NVR (UN: novar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Evil Genius has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711753-Moemon-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/XXYNMM7XX-Medical-Research