*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Team B
  2. The first party!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711753-Moemon-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/972240-Team-B
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1711753
Moemon, cute girls/pokemon start gaining weight - Either against their will or intentional
This choice: Team B  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Team B

    by: Techie Priest
Group two is just an old fashioned Pokegroup:

Name: Lilith
Gender: Female
Pokemon Based off of: Vileplume
Age: 22
Description: A voluptuous young woman with long blue-black hair. She consistently wears long sundresses a titch oversized. Her large blue eyes tend to have a glazed look.
Personality: She's a Southern Belle, exceedingly polite and demure. This doesn't prevent her from flirting with pretty much anyone, though. Fiercly protective of the younger girls she travels with.
Extra: Since her recent evolution from Gloom, her skin has begun performing photosynthesis, bringing in a constant influx of calories. This has begun recently, so the effects are not apparent. Yet.

Name: Loupi
Gender: Female
Pokemon Based off of: Psyduck
Age: 19
Description: A short, plump little dough ball, she can generally be found wearing a raincoat over her t-shirt, shorts, and rubber boots. An oversized baseball cap sits atop her short black hair completing the ensemble. Most of her weight is contained in her hips, ensuring that if things don't change she'll end up waddling like her patron Pokemon.
Personality: Liable to go off on tangents or deliver a non sequiter in the middle of an on going conversation, Loupi is aptly named. Despite her bizarre behavior, she's very affectionate and liable to latch onto people she likes. Operates as the group chef.
Extra: Aside from marginal psychic prowess, there are hints to darker urges, especially around mealtimes.

Name: Shelli
Gender: Female
Pokemon Based off of: Wartortle
Age: 21
Description: Tall, thin, and lithe, her wardrobe consists of tank tops and swim trunks. She has no curves to speak of, much to her consternation, and is as flat as a stack of pancakes. Has long, silver-white hair and light green eyes.
Personality: She's loud, boisterous, and opinionated. Filled with energy, she runs around, involving herself with any and all activities in the world around her. Is very much a tomboy, without much truck for romance or other 'girly' things.
Extra: Despite her personality, she writes beautiful romantic poetry and keeps it locked away in her diary. If anyone were to find out, she'd be mortified.

Choice One: Horrible Headaches. Much like many Psyduck girls, Loupi occasionally comes down with horrible migraines. Not only is she in great pain, but she subconsciously manipulates her environment with her latent psychic abilities. Enough is enough so the group sets out to find a cure. Their travels take them to Mt. Eatamanjaro which is rumored to have a certain plant that cures even the worse head pains. Unfortunately, (fattening) danger lurks upon it's lush peak.

Choice Two: Cowabunga! Shelli's entered a surf contest while passing through a small seafront town. Easily convincing the other two to stay, she's sure to sweep the competition... if she can keep in shape, that is. What mortals can know what horrors may lay atop the sand?

Choice Three: Sweet Home Pokebama. Forced by her parents to visit home, Lilith drags her two companions along with her. Can they resist Lilith's mothers southern style home cooking? Or will they become yet another victim of the dreaded deep fried anything stratagem?

You have the following choices:

1. Medical Research!

2. Surf's up, dude!

3. Time for some down home cookin', y'all.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Techie Priest (UN: gizes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Evil Genius has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711753-Moemon-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/972240-Team-B