*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cute little house
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710435-Little-House-in-the-Woods/cid/962211-Cute-little-house
by KHL
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1710435
You find a little cute house that you can fit in, but it's a trap!!!
Chapter #1

Cute little house

    by: KHL
You are with your friends walking in the woods when suddenly out of the bushes you see a house.
"Aww how cute," said one of your friends. "I dare you to go inside," said the other. "Fine I will," you say and you walk to the house.
When you open the door you see a table full of food and some chairs.
Your belly starts to growl at the sight of the food. "Hey guys." you say to your friends, "there's food in here you hungry?" "No, I'm not." said one of your friends. "Ate before I left home," said the other.
"Suit yourself," you say and head for the table and chairs to eat, but as soon as you step inside the door closes and then locks you inside the house. You try to open the door, but it doesn't open.
Guys," you scream, "the door it won't open."
"Shhhh..... do you hear that?" said one of your friends.
"Yeah let's get out of here!!!" said your other friend in a terrified voice. You say.......

You have the following choice:

1. WAIT!!!!!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KHL (UN: khlover369 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KHL has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710435-Little-House-in-the-Woods/cid/962211-Cute-little-house