*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1707424-Exam-party/cid/956085-It-all-started-with-a-game-of-strip-poker
by Brido
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1707424
A group of students chooses to celebrate their exam with a party.
This choice: It all started with a game of strip poker.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

It all started with a game of strip poker.

    by: Brido
The 2 couples got together the day after their graduation. Since all of them got OK grades at the exams, all spirits were high, and they were all in a great mood.

- Well, waddayo say, we all get together tonight at my place to chill out, have some fun and maybe get a bit drunk. Joe suggested.

- Sure, that's a great idea, but do any of you have any plans as to, what we should do?? Jerry asked.

The girls, who were already a little tipsy, since they had been celebrating a couple of hours before the get-together suddenly suggested: We have been talking, and we think it would be a great idea, if we played some cards??

- Boring, the two boys said, we have been playing cards almost every day for several years.

- Yes, but how about if we made it a bit more interesting. We should put something on the line. Janice said.

- You both know what we don't have any money left after the graduation. We spent a lot of money on the booze, we all consumed yesterday. Jerry concluded with a smile.

- Oh, we're perfectly aware that you don't have any money, but you do have something that we would be interested in. Jasmine said with a knowing smile.

- OK, how about this, we play strip poker, if you guys aren't chicken. Jasmine surprised all by saying.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brido (UN: brido1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brido has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1707424-Exam-party/cid/956085-It-all-started-with-a-game-of-strip-poker