*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/2600017-23-year-old-fashion-model
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1703697
Men slowly change into different kinds of girls.
This choice: 23 year old fashion model  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

23 year old fashion model

    by: Unknown
Aaron Sims has just finished his senior year of high school and had scored an internship at Sultry & Sexy Magazine. (Or S&S) as it was more commonly called.

S&S was a popular fashion magazine and website that focused on how to maximize the sexiness of women and to use their sexuality to empower them. They focused on women in sexy dresses, business attire, lingerie, and swimwear.

Honestly Aaron couldn’t care less about the magazine. He was just excited to get the internship even if it was unpaid. Simply having this job on his resume would allow him to get into almost media career he desired after college.

At the magazine office Aaron was little more than coffee boy and mail boy. He spent the majority of his day getting coffee for executives, running the mail around, and holding purses for stuck up models. The worst job he had was when a mode would bring their little tiny dogs to a photo shoot as he would be put in charge of it including cleaning up all its “messes.”

Aaron had been here a little over a month now and honestly he was getting pretty fed up with all the mistreatment. Everyone seemed to look down upon him or treat him like their personal servant. Meanwhile he was promised access to some of the photo shoots to learn and gain experience yet he had done none of that yet.

“Honestly I don’t think I can take much more.” Aaron said as he stood at the water cooler with his Friend Derek.

Derek was a few years older than him and one of the photographers at S&S. Aaron was hopeful to be taken under his wing here but Derek has been assigned to a special project. Derek saw the stress Aaron was going under and decided to befriend him to help ease things. He had been an intern himself at one point.

“You just have to put up with it. That’s the test. They are looking to break you. If you lose your temper or walk off than you are just proving them right.” Derek said trying to help out Aaron.

“I know...I just wish...I just I had easier sometimes. I mean look at beautiful women you get to shoot every day. All they have to do is wake up and be pretty and put on some fancy clothes. How hard is that?” Aaron said rolling his eyes.

“Hey man. Being a model is tough work. They work strict shifts, have strict diets and work out plans. It’s more than just being hot.” Derek said back.

“Yeah...whatever. I got some mail to run see you later man.” Aaron said as he took off.

Aaron was about to grab his mail cart when he suddenly felt someone walk up behind him. Turning around Aaron was shocked to see it was Gabriela Gonzales. She was arguably the hottest and most famous model working at S&S.

“So...you think being a model is easy huh? Just be hot and no big deal?” She said with her sexy accent.

“Umm....no ma’am. I’m sorry miss please. That was just water cooler talk! Please don’t report me!” Aaron said nervous.

“Oh....I’m not gonna report you. I’m going to help you. I’m going to show you just how wrong you are.” Gabriela said as she walked up to Aaron applying some black lipstick to herself.

Without warning Gabby suddenly leaned in and kissed Aaron deeply. Shocked and terrified yet obviously aroused Aaron couldn’t help but return the kiss in full.

“Wonderful....soon you shall be my co-worker.” Gabby said as she walked off leaving Aaron alone.

“What was that about?” Aaron wondered to himself. Shaking his head he went back to work not noticing that his fingernails had already started growing a bit longer...

You have the following choices:

1. While at work

*Noteb*
2. Derek comes up to Aaron

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/2600017-23-year-old-fashion-model