*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gender-Bending Remote Control
  2. Select a Scenario
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700017-Sonic-Fast-and-Feminine/cid/939177-Gender-Bending-Remote-Control
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1700017
A Sonic the Hedgehog TG solely focused on Sonic himself.
This choice: Gender-Bending Remote Control  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Gender-Bending Remote Control

    by: AdventChild
It was one fine day as Sonic was walking in the northern outskirts of Station Square which was mostly forest. He liked traveling here often as it was more peaceful than the bustling city right down south of the treeline border. He took time to appreciate the natural surroundings, and at times, he dash around the wooded area for exercise. After about an hour, he decided to head back home in the city. He then got out of the woods and into a small plain that leads back to a small suburb which is just right next to the city.

He then decided to walk some ways in the plains. When reached the half way point of it, he spotted a black box. He approached it curiously. "What could be in it?" he said to no one in particular. He then picked it up with both hands and took off the lid. Sonic was surprised to see that it was a remote control! Then he began to examine it more. What was odd about it was that it had a setting called Gender-Bending with a dial that switched between M and F which could only mean Male and Female. There were numbered buttons and other settings too like Reality Alteration, but the gender-bending caught his attention more. So he decided he could have some fun with it as he dash back to into the city.

Who does he use it on?

You have the following choices:

1. Himself

2. One of his friends

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AdventChild (UN: adventchild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AdventChild has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700017-Sonic-Fast-and-Feminine/cid/939177-Gender-Bending-Remote-Control