*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Physical
  2. A Pendant
  3. Troublesome Treasure Hunt
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700017-Sonic-Fast-and-Feminine/cid/1281882-Physical
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1700017
A Sonic the Hedgehog TG solely focused on Sonic himself.
This choice: Physical  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Physical

    by: Unknown
Sonic doubled over in pain, as a sudden jolt passed through his body. "Sonic? Sonic!" Knuckles said and ran over. Sonic sheepishly stood back up and smiled weakly. "I'm fine."
"Alright. Just be careful." Knuckles replied and walked away, getting back to work. Sonic scratched his head and looked at the pendant. There was something special about it, he was sure. Suddenly another pain wave brought him to his knees, and Knuckles ran over. Suddenly, Sonic's butt grew and became rounder. His eyes widened in surprised. Immediately after, his hips widened and stomach shrank, giving him a sexy hourglass figure. The rest happened so fast. His lips puffed out and became poutier, his eyelashes and fingernails grew longer, his arms and legs became less muscular,his spikes collapsed and became droopy, long, and silky, he grew D cup breasts, and finally, he became a she. "What the fuck just happened to me?!" Sonic screamed. Knuckles just stared speechless, his boner apparent. Sonic immediately covered her boobs and crotch, blushing. "Listen Knuckles. We need to change me back." Sonic said, flinching at her new girly voice. Knuckles finally snapped out of it. "O-ok. Have you touched any suspicious looking artifacts while here?"
Sonic hesitated. "No..." She said. "Listen Sonic. If I'm gonna help you, you need to be truthful." Knuckles said. Sonic sighed. "This pendant." She replied. "Take it off. Maybe that'll reverse the effects." Knuckles suggested. Sonic nodded and tugged, but it wouldn't budge. "It's stuck!" Sonic exclaimed. "No it isn't. You just didn't pull hard enough." Knuckles retorted. He began pulling, but the pendant wouldn't come past the head. It somehow shrank, and they wouldn't take it off without taking Sonic's head off too. Knuckles stepped back in defeat, and accidently brushed against one of Sonic's boobs. She let out a small groan of pleasure. "Um... maybe we should get some clothes on me." Sonic said, blushing. "Good idea." Knuckles said, also blushing.

You have the following choices:

1. They go to Amy's house

*Noteb*
2. They go to Rouge's house

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
AdventChild has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700017-Sonic-Fast-and-Feminine/cid/1281882-Physical