*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A bottle of pills
  2. Tails's Lab Rat
  3. Select a Scenario
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700017-Sonic-Fast-and-Feminine/cid/1016660-A-bottle-of-pills
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1700017
A Sonic the Hedgehog TG solely focused on Sonic himself.
This choice: A bottle of pills  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A bottle of pills

    by: AdventChild
Tails then took out a giant bottle of pills. "What is that?" Sonic asked. "It's a type of muscle enhancing pill I've been making. It is supposed to increase stamina and strength like steroids, but without the negative side effects. So I wanted to see if you could test it out for me." Sonic looked at him with a bit of uneasiness. He wasn't to sure about this. Though the thought of being able to go a bit faster, being able to keep up speed, and might be able to be strong or stronger than Knuckles did interest him quite a bit though. "You sure it's safe? It won't mutate me or anything like that right?" "Don't worry about it. If you do experience weird side effects, I'm sure they're only temporary." After some thinking, Sonic then agreed to it. "Okay, Tails, I'll try it." he said while grabbing the bottle of pills and was about to leave. Tails then told him, "If you do feel any weird side effects or feel sick, come back to the lab okay?" "Okay, lil' bro! See ya!"

Sonic then headed out of his lab and out of the workshop to go back to his apartment in Station Square. After some time, he finally made it home. He went through the door and headed to the kitchen area that was pass the living room with the an entertainment system on one side of the wall with a nice comfy couch on the other side. He then set the bottle of pills on the counter, prepared a glass of water, and read the directions on the side of the bottle that Tails wrote. "2 pills for every 3-4 weeks." Sonic then complied with the directions and popped the pills into his mouth and washed it down with the water. Thinking it'll take some time for the pills to work since after 10 minutes he didn't feel any different, he then decided to take a nap on the couch. After some minutes into his sleeping, he then felt a strange tingling all over his body.

What kind of change does he experience?

You have the following choices:

1. Physical

*Noteb*
2. Mental

*Noteb*
3. Both

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AdventChild (UN: adventchild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AdventChild has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700017-Sonic-Fast-and-Feminine/cid/1016660-A-bottle-of-pills