*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. red pill
  2. A strange package....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/933383-red-pill
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1690441
One day after you get home from school you find a mysterious package with pills inside....
This choice: red pill  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

red pill

    by: The Messanger
You were always the kinda guy to try something out once, regardless of the consequences so you thought 'Why not?' and with that you took one of the Red pills. As soon as you swallow the pill a numb feeling spread's out from your gut until you can't feel you body, nor can you move. Your body heats up, then after a few minutes time you start to feel yourself cool off and as you do you start to get the feeling in your body back, although its difficult to move. The more feeling you get, the more you feel...off...as if something is different, but the more you can feel, the more severe that feeling is, and by the time you think you can sit up you know something is very wrong here.
Soon as you do manage to pull yourself up, its your hands and arms you first discover to be different, the shock of your slender and soft fingers and wrists make you jump and yelp. The high pitched feminine voice you here makes you jump even more, shortly followed by the investigation to what that feeling on your chest was. It was when you discovered your ample new assets that it really hits you. You're a girl. Although shocked by the change, the well formed breasts (Around a large C-cup as far as you could tell) that not occupied your chest held your attention. As you get deeper and deeper into fondling yourself, your snapped out of it by a feeling in your groin that should be deep inside were your balls should be, when you relies, you cant feel your normal parts. You quickly put your hands down your paints to find a damp opening filled with folds of sensitive flesh. As you make contact with your new pluming, you know what it is, but are still shocked at both knowing your really a girl, and this is yours, and at the feeling that making contact with that part made. Your hand quickly retreats, to shocked as to what happened to you to go any further.

You have the following choices:

1. Your sister walks in

2. Your brother walks in

3. Some one you dont know walks in

4. Some boy/girl thing walks in

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Messanger (UN: the_messanger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
5dollars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/933383-red-pill