*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/1994105-Come-clean--Reveal-the-pills
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1690441
One day after you get home from school you find a mysterious package with pills inside....
This choice: Come clean? (Reveal the pills)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Come clean? (Reveal the pills)

    by: Hedlum
You take a deep breath - in through the nose and out through the mouth - in an effort to calm yourself. Best you just come out with the truth now. You'd never had much luck getting lies past Samantha anyways. Trying to now would probably just come back to bite you in your plump ass later.

You glance over at your sister. Samantha wasn't just a golden child with the good grades. She was the golden child with the perfect grades. Even if your parents weren't comfortable well off, she'd still have had her pick of the litter when it came to deciding which college she wanted to go to. Yet, she'd decided to hit up the local two year college first and get her GED out of the way before moving on to a four - or more - year degree at some far away school.

By their own accord, your eyes travel down your sisters body. In contrast to you, who's blatantly curvy, she's elegantly fit. Years of sports and self defense classes had taken the body she'd inherited from your guy's mother - who's tall, fair, and womanly - and forged it into something.... warrior.... ish. It isn't amazonian by any means, but instead the body of a healthy young woman honed by years of careful tending, leaving it refined with definition rather than bulk. The image of Samantha, glistening with sweat after a workout, what clothes she's wearing damp and clinging to her skin suddenly flashed uninvited to your mind.

You snap back to reality when you realize that you've been staring and avert your gaze, hating how you can feel your cheeks heat with embarrassment. You take a second to clear your throat and meet her gaze. Her face is an emotionless mask, a picture perfect image of patience. But her eyes hold... what? Amusement? Anger? Excitement? Uncertainty?

"Sorry. Was trying to think how to best describe, uh, this." You halfheartedly gesture to all of you.

"Sure." She remarks evenly. You wonder if there was something hidden behind that. But just because you were a woman now didn't mean you had the social cunning of one yet.

Unsure what else to do, you bite the bullet and explain the pills, from the time you woke up till now. You skip over your foray into your sisters room in favor of focusing on the pills. Once you finish, Samantha ponders your words before getting up and moving for the door.

"What are you doing?" You ask even though you're already sure of the answer.

She shrugs. "Going to get the pills. Duh."

"That's what I thought." You mutter. Samantha returns a few moments later, pills in hand.

What does she do?

You have the following choices:

1. Test them?

*Noteb*
2. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hedlum (UN: hedlum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
5dollars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/1994105-Come-clean--Reveal-the-pills