*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Lonely Mother
  2. Mother May I?
  3. And it Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677582-Shrunk-wa-Ditzy-Clumsy-and-Gross-Girl/cid/891990-The-Lonely-Mother
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1677582
You shrink, and a girl who "just wants to help" accidentally makes your life hell.
This choice: The Lonely Mother  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Lonely Mother

    by: G-Writer
As you get closer you are happy to see no little munchkins running around. But the woman seems to be slightly depressed. Hopefully she would still be up for helping you...

1: Samantha Preston is a very strict Caucasian mother, or at least she was until her last child got out of her grasp and ran off to college on their own. She never seemed to understand why they would all want to leave her. She assumed she must have done it wrong. Unfortunately she didn't have another child to try her latest idea on. If she only had one more child, she would make sure they would never leave her sight, and more importantly she would never leave theirs. They would always be together, no matter what womanly thing she was doing, no matter how gross. But where to get a child now?

2: Carlita Jones is a very large chunky Latina who had just gotten done balling her eyes out as her son ran off to college. She still didn't know why he wasn't happy with her, or why he seemed so happy to leave. Unfortunately Carlita never seemed to find the line between motherly love and something more. She'd never done anything with her son, but after her husband had died she found herself getting more and more jealous of any girl even being near her son. She had always brainwashed herself into thinking otherwise, but she always clumsily ruined his friendships with girls. It started with awkward things like getting him stuck against her while passing in the too tight hallways of her house for a few seconds. Slowly this escalated to her not seeing him on the couch and sitting on his lap, his potential girlfriend stared on in disgust as she grinded his lap to get comfortable in blissful unawareness. Soon she would always seem to forget to put on clothes whenever he brought a date home, her massive form jiggling in all its glory as she always took a few minutes to even notice. She never really saw what the problem was, maybe the next guy in her life wouldn't hold those kind of accidents against her.

3: More Choices

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Strict Samantha

*Noteb*
2. 'Accident' Prone Carlita

*Noteb*
3. More Choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677582-Shrunk-wa-Ditzy-Clumsy-and-Gross-Girl/cid/891990-The-Lonely-Mother