*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677582-Shrunk-wa-Ditzy-Clumsy-and-Gross-Girl/cid/1998769-Sweaty-Lita
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1677582
You shrink, and a girl who "just wants to help" accidentally makes your life hell.
This choice: Sweaty Lita  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sweaty Lita

    by: hawkeye82
The woman you see is a pretty young Latina. She was quite the looker with a pretty face. She had on a tight t-shirt that hugged the curves of her large breasts. She had on equally tight jeans and strap on high heels. She was the closest woman to you and your only hope.

You make your way over to the bench. You’re cautious as you approach her feet. One slight move from her could send you under one of those large feet! You reach out and grab onto the exposed skin of her foot. The skin is very moist but you don’t think much of it. You touch and claw at her foot, hoping she would feel it.

She felt it but instead of looking down, she moved her other foot over. You leap out of the way just in time as she brings the sole of her heel down on her skin to scratch the itch you had made. This was not what you wanted but she was the only woman here. You had to get her attention!

You make your way back over to the foot after her feet had settled back. This time you jump on top of her foot so she could sense the weight of your body and tell you were more than just a minor itch.

“What is on my foot?” you hear a female voice say from above.

She begins to move and you look up as she leans forward, her pretty face looking down at you.

“Oh my God! What is that? A little man?” she says.

“Help! You’ve got to help me! I’ve shrunk somehow!” you yell.

“Wow! It is a tiny man!”

She reaches down with her hand. She pinches you between her fingers as she lifts you up.

“Hey! Be careful!” you yell. Her grip on you is pretty strong.

She lifts you up to her pretty face. You can see her skin is glistening. It’s covered in sweat but it is a hot day so you think nothing of it. You have bigger things to worry about now.

“It is a tiny man!” she says in unbelief after getting a closer look at you. “What are you?”

“Help me!” you scream. You’re wiggling around between her fingers. She seems oblivious that her pinch on you is uncomfortable. “I was regular sized but I’ve somehow shrunk! I need help…a doctor or something to make me big again!”

“Unbelievable!” she says.

She brings her other hand up and drops you into her palm. You’re happy to be free from her tight grip but her palm is wet with smelly sweat.

“You shrank? How?”

“I don’t know! I was normal size one moment then I wake up small like this! Please! You gotta help me!”

Here plump lips formed into a big smile…one that showed off her BIG shimmering white teeth!

“Sure” she said. “Sure I’ll help you. I don’t get asked for help much often.”

“Thank you” you say but she suddenly closed her palm around you. The sweating fingers surrounded your tiny body leaving only your head exposed.

“I’ll take you home with me until I think of something to help you” she said as she stood up.

She began walking down the street while holding on firmly to your tiny body. She swung her arms back and forth, carrying you along. Not only was it bad being wrapped in this woman’s stinking, sweating hand but now you were getting tossed around.

“STOP!!! PLEASE STOP!!!” you yell.

“What’s all that squeaking about?” she asks.

“Stop! You’re hurting me!” you scream as she brings you up to her face.

“I can’t hear you” she says. “Hold on”

She brushes her hair back and pulls you in closer to her ear. You begin to yell but a few sweat soaked strands of hair get lose and fall back, hitting your tiny body.

“Ugh!” you say. “PLEASE! YOU’RE HURTING ME HOLDING ME IN YOUR HAND!”

“Oh, sorry” she says as she pulls you up to her face. “What to do with you? I’d put you in my purse if I had it with me. I can’t carry you in my hand” you could tell by the look on her face she was hard in thought.

“Oh! I got!” she said with an excited look on her face. “Duh! It was so obvious! Why didn’t I think of it before?”

She brings you around back behind her. Looking down you can see this Latina woman has a nice Latina ass! Big, round and straining against her tight jeans. You couldn’t help but admire how her bubble cheeks filled the denim which caused the seam to pull tightly into her butt crack.

You’re admiration didn’t last very long as you see her reach down with her other hand and pulled out one of her jeans’ back pocket.

“I’ll carry you in my pocket!”

“No, DON’T!” you try to protest.

“Stop your squeaking” she says as she shoves you in.

She removes her finger causing the fabric of her pocket to snap closed around you. The jeans she is wearing are TIGHT! As her butt pushes out, it pulls the fabric in. You are shoved face first against the denim fabric covering her big but cheek.

“There! Nice and comfy” she says and continued walking.

It wasn’t comfortable. You were held tightly in place, it was hot and WET. The fabric was already soaked with sweat and it reeked terribly. The woman’s curvy hips made a real swing when she walked…a swing that was amplified by her heels. You were swinging back and forth…back and forth as she walked.

She did stop briefly…”Oooh! A penny!”

She bends down to pick it up. This causes her jeans to stretch even more. Your face gets pressed harder into the fabric. This squeezes some of the sweat out, covering your body in it.

“Find a penny pick it up, the rest of the day you’ll have good luck” she says as she continues to walk. Maybe lucky for her but, so far, this has been a very UN-lucky day for you!

She finally gets home. She closes the door and walks into the living room.

“Boy it’s hot out there! I’m really sweating today!”

Thinking about the heat, she has temporarily forgotten about you. She turns around and plants her big Latina butt down on the couch.

Now you are really being squished! You have the whole weight of the woman’s body pressing down on you from above, ass and all, and the couch pressing against you from below.

“Am I sitting on something?” she says as she feels you.

She gets up and looks at the cushion. Seeing nothing there she shrugged her shoulders and plopped her big butt back down on the couch, this time rubbing her but into it a bit. She still feels you and stands up again. Confused, she puts her hand on her hip. Her fingers brush against you and she remembered the tiny man she had found. She reached into her pocket and pulled you out.

“Hey, we’re home” she says.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sits with You on the Couch

*Noteb*
2. Shows You Her Place

*Noteb*
3. Your Dirty! Washes You Off!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hawkeye82 (UN: hawkeye82 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677582-Shrunk-wa-Ditzy-Clumsy-and-Gross-Girl/cid/1998769-Sweaty-Lita