*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Robot
  2. Back into the womb
  3. She walks through the door.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1671482-Science-Fiction-With-Nudity/cid/945518-A-Robot
by Sandra
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1671482
A science fiction story with a lot of possibilities.
This choice: A Robot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Robot

    by: Slash
What looked to be a metallic bowling ball rolled right into the room. It shut the door using a mechanical hand that came out a flap in the top, then it continued rolling right towards me. I moved further back, fearful as to what this machine wanted from me. It got within one meter of me and then stopped.

"Hey there Megan, I'm YUKI-3. I've been ordered to be your servant, and I take this as a great honor. I've been outfitted with military grade holographic technology, your brother did tell me you always wanted that technology to look pretty." It said, in a cheerful high-pitched male voice.

"Just tell me what you'd like to have done and I'll do it for you!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ask him to form some clothes for you

*Noteb*
2. Ask him about what is going on

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Slash (UN: slashx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sandra has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1671482-Science-Fiction-With-Nudity/cid/945518-A-Robot