*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Helpless!
  2. Hide!
  3. Prisoners
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669545-Expansion-Virus/cid/1089495-Helpless
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1669545
People are getting bigger, and it's catching!
This choice: Dee watches in secret as the Gang feed off of Laurie and Kelly's milk...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Helpless!

    by: expandor
Dee wanted to burst from the cupboard and order the infected gang to leave Kelly and Laurie alone, but she knew it would do no good. There was no way she could stop what was about to happen. If she tried to interfere, she would no doubt end up infected with the virus herself, possibly made to drink from those poor girls bloated breasts until she was just as large and swollen as they had become.

"Let Carrie go first, she's drinking for two," the raven haired girl said.

The big bellied girl stepped forward with an eager smile on her pouty lips. She bent to her knees and grabbed Kelly's left boob, giving it a playful squeeze before popping the nipple into her mouth. Dee's suspicion that this girl was pregnant was apparently confirmed - though Dee did not know whether she had been impregnated before or after the virus had broken out. Dee continued to watch as Carrie, the pregnant girl, suckled at Kelly's heavy tit. The other girls just stood by and watched with smiles on their faces, apparently enjoying the sight of their friend feeding on the helpless girl shackled to the wall.

Laurie gave a whimper as she watched, and the raven haired lead girl smirked down at her. "All right girls, looks like Laurie's lonely. Help yourselves."

The hour glass girl and big butted girl grinned at one another and then knelt down beside each of Laurie's boobs. They quickly began suckling, causing Laurie to give a loud moan of what could have been either pleasure or pain. Seeing the rest of the girls enjoying themselves, their ringleader finally decided to get in on the action, and began drinking from Kelly's right boob.

Dee watched in horror as the gang of girls suckled and slurped at their captives massively bloated breasts. It was a horrible sight, they were like animals! Each of them guzzled greedily on Kelly and Laurie's huge tits, not letting a drop of milk go to waste. At the same time, they squeezed and groped the huge tits before them, which actually seemed to be giving Kelly and Laurie some enjoyment. Dee couldn't image anyone enjoying being "milked" like this, but perhaps the girls were simply making the best of a bad situation?

Suddenly, Carrie, the pregnant girl, pulled away, removing Kelly's leaking breast from her mouth. The round bellied blonde gave a groan of pleasure as she grasped at her protruding stomach eagerly. Dee watched curiously as Carrie's stomach began to bulge out, growing larger before her very eyes! Carrie moaned in delight as her belly continued to grow, getting bigger and rounder with each passing moment.

"Oh God...yes...yes! Bigger!" Carrie was saying to herself.

At the same time, her breasts started to swell, and Dee could have sworn that her ass gained a little extra cushion too. The milk appeared to speed up the expansion process considerably...

The two girls sucking on Laurie's boobs seemed to have had enough as well. Wiping the milk from their mouths, they fell staggered back as their bodies began to change. The big butted girl experienced further enhancements to her bulbous behind and large breasts, while the hour glass girl developed curves in places Dee would not have thought possible.

Finally, the raven haired girl gave up and collapsed onto her back, massaging her big tits eagerly as they grew to larger and larger sizes. Amazingly, unlike Kelly's enormous, sagging breasts, the raven haired girl's boobs maintained a great firmness. "Mmmm much better..." the girl moaned in delight as she groped her swollen mammaries.

"What do you think Natalie?" Carrie asked, stroking the sides of her globular belly. "You wouldn't think I was only on my first trimester, would you?"

Natalie, which was apparently the lead girl's name, looked up at her pregnant friend and smiled. "Just remember, don't get too big...that goes for you too Dawn," she gestured to the hour glass girl, "and you Paige."

"Yeah yeah we know," Paige, the girl with the large ass, said.

"I'm exhausted after that," Dawn said, stroking the curves of her wide hips.

The other girls nodded in agreement, and Dee watched as they began to curl up on the floor, slumping down in exhaustion around the room. Their latest expansions had apparently tired them out...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 expandor (UN: skeletorio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669545-Expansion-Virus/cid/1089495-Helpless