*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1665483-A-New-Unbirthing-School/cid/878617-The-New-School-Mother-Nanny
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1665483
There are already a few unbirthing schools. Why not add another?
This choice: The New School "Mother Nanny"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The New School "Mother Nanny"

    by: Shidoy's Originals
"Ah, yes. You're our new 'Mother Nanny'. You are aware of what this job is. Right?" she asks you. "Yes, I've read the contract. Do to all the sexual activity going on at this school, many female students become pregnant. And while most woman would be glad to be a mother, others ether don't feel ready to be a mother or just don't want to keep the baby or babies after they are born. It's my job to keep those unwanted babies until I can find them a new home, or until the end of the school semester when the mothers, if any of the mothers, want them back." you say. "That's right! Now remember, you are NOT ALLOWED to digest any of the babies until the end of the semester after all of the students have left for their homes. After that you can do anything you want with the babies who's mothers don't want them back; you could digest them, turn them into breast milk, look for new homes for them, or even keep them as your own. Now, as the 'Mother Nanny' you're allowed to keep the babies anywhere you want, in your womb, in your stomach, in your breast, and even in your ass; just remember, you're not to digest them!" she says. "Don't worry, I took Live Vore classes to keep any prey alive within me, no matter where I put them, when I went to school here." you tell her. "Oh, you used to go to school here?" she asks you. "Yeah, It's been a long time since I've been here, but I still remember this school like I was here yesterday." you tell her. "Ah, good then I don't have to tell you where your office is then." she says. "No, I can find it." you say. "Very well, here take your 'Mother Nanny' badge and have a good day.", she gives you a big pink badge with the letters M.N. so everyone knows your the "Mother Nanny" and sends you off.

You have the following choices:

1. Go to your office.

*Noteb*
2. Go see your old friend the nurse.

3. Walk around the school looking for some fun.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shidoy's Originals (UN: shidoy3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shidoy's Originals has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1665483-A-New-Unbirthing-School/cid/878617-The-New-School-Mother-Nanny