*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Swiping the Device
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664003-No-Mercy/cid/866789-Swiping-the-Device
by Spudd
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1664003
Finding a Shrinking/Transformation gun is not all that fun when its you thats changed.
Chapter #1

Swiping the Device

    by: Spudd
While visiting your Older Brother Chet’s work in the Government facility he was showing you some of the supposed top-secret projects his division is working on. You always were a science geek yourself so you are in Heaven.

As he walks ahead of you, you can’t help but stare at his huge tan army issue boots as they slam across the sterile floor of the lab. You once saw a bug crawl into the boot at home and decided not to tell Chet knowing he was going to put them on. You wondered what it would be like to be that bug, trapped in that boot with your brothers huge feet.

It was at that point you got to the last table in the lab where he shows you a device that he says can change the size and structure of any living item by entering in its DNA.

You scoff, saying “Yeah right.”

“Here watch, we’ve been testing with this rat.” He says and pinches in a few commands on the keypad then presses the enter key. Before your eyes the rat seams to be compressing and within seconds it looks like little more then a paper cut out. You glare in at it and notice it is still moving. He then types in “restore” and it reverts back to its normal state.

“WOW, that’s incredible !” you reply. “Does it work on people?” you ask.

“Actually Yeah, wanna see?”

You nod and he pulls out the DNA cartridge for the rat and he inserts an empty cartridge. He then grabs your arm and quickly pressed the injection button and with a quick pin prick you DNA is entered into the device.

“Ouch!” you exclaim as he releases you. He just chuckles.

Then standing before you he enters in 3 inches and pushes enter. You start to feel a strange feeling, then, you begin to shrink. Faster and faster you free fall to the floor. Shrinking, clothes and all until your standing between his two giant boots.

You look up as he looks down. He states, “Oh look a bug in the lab, I should crush it” he says raising the size 13 boot over your head. You scream and crouch down.

He laughs.

Then moving his foot back to the floor he enters in the commands to return you to normal. As quickly as you shrank you return to your normal height.

“That was Awesome !” you state. “OH and thanks for not stepping on me”

Right then his radio goes off and he sets the device down on the table and turns away. You take the opportunity to slip the device into your pocket. Chets being called to his commander’s office so he tells you its time to go. You follow him to his command post and wait for him to return. All the possibilities now running thru your mind. A few minutes later he returns and you both return home.

After dinner you run to your room and decide what to do with the device first. You decide to…..
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spudd (UN: spudd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spudd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664003-No-Mercy/cid/866789-Swiping-the-Device