*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662525-Skin-Suits/cid/886602-Keep-it-on-for-a-little-while-longer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1662525
You happen upon a secret formula that allows you to grow disguises of anyone
This choice: Keep it on for a little while longer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Keep it on for a little while longer

    by: Unknown
"This can't be real..." Henry thought as he gazed into the mirror. He looked at his mothers manicured hands with their long fingers, twiddling them in the air in front of his face marveling at the differences between his own hands. Henry found himself rocking his head back and forth feeling the hair that gently cascaded down onto her shoulders. He also found himself swinging his wider hips from side to side. "I... I CAME from there..." he thought to himself as he looked down at the vagina he was now sporting. With delicate care he angled his fingers down towards the closed lips of the pussy, and once they reached it he slightly prodded it to one side. The sensation of even doing just that was mind numbing to Henry as it was entirely alien to anything he could ever comprehend as a male.

Getting more comfortable with what was happening, he then put his hands on his waist and slowly began to run them up the side of his torso. He could feel the curve of his mothers body as he did so. He then slowly dragged his hands underneath the perky breasts he was now sporting and gently nudged them upwards. A warm pulsating sensation reverberated through them that was totally foreign to anything Henry had experienced due to their sensitivity. Growing used to the feeling, he then began to massage them, rubbing the nipples themselves as he did so. "Geez, that feels good." he thought to himself as his mothers face became flushed.

He started to feel another totally foreign physical reaction at that point emanating from between his legs. When the skin suit vacuum-sealed itself onto his body, in some how and some way it seemingly imparted a feminine physiology by him wearing it, and Henry was now experiencing what it meant to become sexually aroused as a woman. But not just any woman... but his own mother! Henry was both repulsed and simultaneously aroused further upon realizing what he was doing.

He left his right hand cupping and squeezing his right boob and began to use his left one to gently massage his clit. Getting a rhythm going, Henry started to lightly moan and get sweaty. He also began to desperately desire to place something within the actual pussy to stimulate it further. He could tell just how tantalizing a sexual release as a woman would really be, and he wanted to experience it.

You have the following choices:

1. Henry continues...

*Noteb*
2. Just then... someone enters the bathroom...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
SeaOfGreen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662525-Skin-Suits/cid/886602-Keep-it-on-for-a-little-while-longer