*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1661052-The-Big-Mean-Green-Muscle-Machine/cid/865173-Wanda-the-bully-sees-what-happened-to-Becky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1661052
Female muscle growth fantasy in which a shopping mall kiosk machine builds muscle fast.
This choice: Wanda the bully saw what happened and wants some muscle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wanda the bully sees what happened to Becky

    by: Marknew
Becky laughed. "Sure!" she said, walking away, her head turned back toward the salesman. Before she turned her head back to see where she was going she bumped into a girl and knocked her down. "Ooop! I'm sorry!" she said, reaching down to help her up. "Wanda!"

"Becky?" Wanda said, her lips curled. She glanced up at Becky's glowing face and then at her bulging arms, swallowed nervously and put on a false smile. "You're, uh, looking great!" She crossed her arms in front of the unnecessarily provocative black t-shirt, which said "TOUGH GIRL!" in large white letters across the front.

Becky looked at her suspiciously. "Um, yeah. Thanks." It had been a few years since Wanda had victimized Becky, but she still remembered the pulled hair, the muddy dress, the stolen lunch money and the black eye from an unexpected, and unnecessarily hard basketball pass. Fortunately for Becky, the advantages of size and more mature muscle tone that Wanda had once had from early maturity also meant that she stopped growing before nearly everyone else, and at a mere 5'1", she long ago stopped being intimidating to Becky, although she still took advantage of younger girls and boys.

Meanwhile, Becky and her friends more than compensated for Wanda's earlier bullying by keeping her from being invited to any of their parties. Now Becky felt her superiority was complete. "Well, watch where you're going next time, shorty" Becky said, running to catch up with her friends.

Wanda looked at Becky as she receded. 'How the fuck did she get so big?" she said to herself, and then heard the salesman's patter. Her eyes widened. 'Was this her chance?' She took a deep breath and walked up to him. "Free trial?" she said quietly.

"Sure thing, little girl!"

Wanda looked bashfully at the ground. "Do you think it would work on me too?" she said, pretending to be embarrassed. "I'm so small."

"It works on everyone!" he said, "I can give you an extra dose, and during this special free trial period it won't cost you a dime. All you have to do is help me build interest by showing off your new muscle and telling them where to go."

"Well," she said, looking up at him shyly, "I know my way around, so I'm sure I could tell people where to go!"

"That's the spirit" he replied.

She gave him her best sweet girl look. "I guess if it made me a lot bigger and stronger I wouldn't have to do things like wear this silly t-shirt to make people think I'm tough enough to defend myself. You know how smaller people always get taken advantage of," she said, trying to establish common ground with the 5'6" salesman.

"There's no doubt about that," he replied sympathetically. "Well, then this machine is exactly what you need!" he added with enthusiasm. "Step right inside." He closed the door behind her, pushed the button twice and then opened it after the ding sounded. "Oh!" he said, looking up to the 6'2" amazon Wanda who stepped out.

Her t-shirt had transformed into a tight, black leather tube that covered no more than a third of her DD breasts, leaving her spectacularly muscular arms, shoulders and abs bare. Over her right breast the word "Super" was embossed in gold and over the left breast, the word "Tough". She wore black leather hot pants with a gold button. She reached down and fingered the outside of the breast pocket of the salesman's plaid jacket lightly while flexing her other arm to show off her massive bicep and then lifted him effortlessly. "Your lunch money, sir!" she snarled sarcastically.

"Hey, I ... I don't have any cash yet. It's still the free trial!"

She reached inside, took his wallet and looked inside. "So you don't! Well, it's time you started charging. I'll be back in a little while, partner!" She dropped him and turned away, looking for another victim.



*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Marknew (UN: marknew742 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marknew has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1661052-The-Big-Mean-Green-Muscle-Machine/cid/865173-Wanda-the-bully-sees-what-happened-to-Becky