*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1655258-Annes-Stripper-BE-Story/cid/2275361-Fun
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1655258
Anne, a stripper,grows!
This choice: Bimbo  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fun

    by: Word Lover
Anne looked in the mirror of her dressing room, and, as she looked in the mirror, she took a deep breath. Tonight was the first time she'd be leading a strip job by herself. And she needed to make sure she didn't loose control of her gift, or, as she put it, 'curse'.
You see, miss Anne had a bit of a secret: she could enlarge areas of her body, as well as change her height. She discovered it a few months after puberty hit, and it was why she was as volumptous and as tall as she was.
Of course, she still wished that she could get rid of it, but, alas, she could not.
She did like the idea of an hourglass figure, however, and often saw how extreme she could push it, although she rarely got past a ratio of 1:1/2.
This time, however, she was gonna use it in a job, tease the boys, and girls. Things like that.
"Hunny Bear! On in five!"
Anne smiled. She almost couldn't wait that long.

Surprisingly, to Anne, she managed to stave off the boredome that came from waiting so long.
"Hunny Bear! Time!"
Grinning, she headed to the stage, then paused at the edge, waiting. The other girls wouldn't enter til she was on.
Slowly, she moved her leg out onto the stage, revealing the fishnet stockings she wore, and one burgundy heel. Teasingly, she let it slide off her foot, before finishing the step. She glided across the stage, the other two entering upon her arrival at stage center. By then, she had 'lost' her other shoe, and the jacket she had been wearing at the start.
She smiled at the crowd, peeling off her shirt, revealing a crop top underneath.
She pulled off her shorts, throwing them into the crowd, revealing an ass that should not have fit within them.
She pulled off her crop to, revealing a partially straining bra.
Some of the people began to catcall, others whooped, some yelling, screaming "More!"
She grinned and tore off her fishnets, tossing them into the air, her ass even larger. Boy was this stimulating for poor Anne, who found it hard to control her gift whenever she got even a little aroused.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her ass and height grows like crazy first

*Noteb*
2. Her boobs and height grow like crazy first

*Noteb*
3. Everything grows like crazy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Word Lover (UN: booklover222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Morphinteractive has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1655258-Annes-Stripper-BE-Story/cid/2275361-Fun