*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Spellman "average"
  2. Sabrina
  3. College
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645669-Sabrina-The-Teenage-Witch-Weight-Gain/cid/1950139-Spellman-average
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Teen · #1645669
Sabrina gains weight along with characters from show that was on during the 90's
This choice: Storyline 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Spellman "average"

    by: Megatronus Khan
For the last few months since her start at university at Bosfkn, at a house her aunts had enough resources to make investments into so that even though they'd be the actual owners, Sabrina could use it as an extra residence, as Sabrina also managed to make a book repair client business through the usage of which she used a book repair kit, Sabrina had been residing at that place. Though she had "non-conjured food" at her home from "fridge and freezer type" to closet type and "non-junk food and junk food type" alike, partly due to the degree she chose-despite it being an associate degree-had enough stress that despite no more than three classes, they and her client business were enough stress for her to "conjure" food of primarily "junk food type" and have "order for delivery" types in excess from "pizza" to "order on the way", usually in enough excess that at this point, she was not necessarily "fat" or "obese" but was not as "skinny" or "thin" as she used to be before university started for her. Her first university year started at that point since the start of September but at one point at a "Pre-Halloween" party, someone apologized for not recognizing her at first. Though she accepted it, confirming she was not offended. However, she was annoyed, sending with her "capabilities" that it was due to her recent "weight gain". She was not "fat" or obese by then, but she was still "not as skinny as she used to be", nonetheless. At this point, it was a Friday morning of "Haloween", for which-due to the "kid numbers" in the "suburb area" her residential place was-she gathered enough candy to give to these kids but had some excessive amounts due to her stress. She was lying on her couch which had in front of it a coffee table that she could place her feet on, due to not having assignments due to having them finished before this point. She had been eating that while sitting on her couch, with her legs on that very table spoken of earlier. Because of this, her weight was increasing-especially in her stomach. It was since 4:30 am at this point when she was doing it due to growing accustomed to being awake by then, and that was all she was basically doing at this point. Sabrina, noticing her stomach, then did realize her increasing weight gain, after finishing her eating session at that point. But as for what she chose to do ...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Megatronus Khan (UN: megatron840 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadow writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645669-Sabrina-The-Teenage-Witch-Weight-Gain/cid/1950139-Spellman-average