*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cum
  2. Beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1642473-Kim-kardashian-BE-GTS/cid/841406-Cum
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1642473
Kim kardashian breast expansion, butt expansion, and giantess story
This choice: Cum  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cum

    by: Morphinteractive
"Saints win! The Saints have won the superbowl!"the announcer said. Reggie Bush couldn't wait to get back to California. Kim promised that he'd get a treat if he won the super bowl. "I'll be home late tomorrow honey," Reggie told her."You gonna keep that promise you made?""Of course babe," Kim said, "It'll be as much of a treat for me as it will for you!" she said in a sexy voice.

Kim had been skimming the Internet looking for things to spice up her and Reggie's sex life. One day, she found a pill that was supposed to cause a "MASSIVE improvement" in a couple's sex life. It was over 300 dollars for a one time use pill. Unlike most people, who would think the high price was the sign of a scam, she thought of it as evidence that it worked. She checked to see if anyone reviewed it, but no one did. She ordered it any way, and the computer told her it would be there in no more than two weeks.

That would be two weeks tomorrow, and Kim began to worry. The next morning, she woke up to find a package was on her porch. The sticker read " Lusty Lovers Inc.", the company that mad the pill. She opened it to find nothing more than some bubble wrap, some packing peanuts, and a little red pil. No instructions, no info.

Eager to see what it could do, she swallowed it. After about an hour, she decided she couldn't wait until Reggie got home, so she went into her dresser and grabbed her vibrator. Thrusting it in and out harder and harder until she orgasmed. Nothing happened." Did i just pay 300 fucking dollars for nothing?" she screamed. Even though the pill was a flop, she would still give Reggie the night of his life.

A knock on her door broke her concentration on the TV, and she went to answer it. She opened the door, and there was Reggie, ready to get down to "business". Kim dropped her robe to reveal purple bra and panties that looked like they would rip at the seams from her wide hips, massive ass, and bouncy tits. It seemed like only seconds and reggie was stripped down, on the bed, and Kim on top of him. She began to gently rock back and forth, sliding his big black cock in and out of her wet, tight snatch. She began sliding faster and faster, moaning louder and louder, gasping for air. At her climax, Reggie blew a giant load into her."That was great!" Reggie said."I DEFINATELY agree" Kim giggled, although she still couldn't get over the fact that the pill didn't do anything. All of a sudden she felt a strong tingling...

You have the following choices:

1. In her chest and ass

2. All over her body

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Morphinteractive (UN: maggs30 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Morphinteractive has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1642473-Kim-kardashian-BE-GTS/cid/841406-Cum