*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Contact with water
  2. Beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1642473-Kim-kardashian-BE-GTS/cid/831747-Contact-with-water
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1642473
Kim kardashian breast expansion, butt expansion, and giantess story
This choice: Contact with water  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Contact with water

    by: Morphinteractive
Kim was laying around her house one day, watching tv. She wasn't out shopping or showing off her giant ass because it was scorching out. " It must be over 100 degrees outside, " she said to herself, "and i've been waiting all day for that damn repairman to fix my air conditioner.". "Wait!" she said, "I'll go take a dip in the pool to cool myself off!". She went into her closet and picked out a nice white bikini. The top was a little on the tight side for her D cups, but it was nowhere near as tight as the bottom was on her nice, juicy ass, which looked like it was eating the bikini. She grabbed a towel and strutted her sexy, curvy body to the pool, imagining there were dozens of papparazzi watching. Even though it was scorching out, she didn't want to jump in. She slowly dipped her foot into the cool water. All of a sudden...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Morphinteractive (UN: maggs30 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Morphinteractive has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1642473-Kim-kardashian-BE-GTS/cid/831747-Contact-with-water