*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/839966-MIKES-FOOT-LIFE-CHAPTER-5---the-corridor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1640179
Collection of any trample experience, human couch or fictional stories I found on the net
This choice: continue the story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

MIKES FOOT LIFE CHAPTER 5 – the corridor

    by: TrampleFantasy


Back in class I kept looking at the pencil and how it had spent its lunchtime – being gently rolled around under two different soft warm bare feet and then suddenly an awesome pressure under a lethal cold hard steel spike. Thinking back about Miss Snowling getting up from her seat I pictured the movement in slow motion and imagined that the resistance of the pencil did not even slow down the relentless downwards pressure.
I could not make up my mind about who is now my favorite, in a way I preferred Miss Flower, but then felt it should be Miss French as she was the “first”, and then of course there was Miss Snowling – although though I just knew that there was no way I would be able to take Miss Snowling’s weight anywhere on me with those spikes, I still kept wondering.
I also thought about the two girls who had walked on me on the beach back in the summer – their combined weight had felt good, so how could I get under two or more of the 6th form girls at the same time ? I could of course try to annoy them and then be somehow positioned on the floor and they might then try to teach me a lesson but that would only work a couple of times if at all and then I would be called a weirdo or something, no there just had to be a better way.
The weather was still not very good so there was no opportunity to get under Miss French’s feet and I was getting a bit impatient. Any time I could I tried to look closely at Miss’s French & Flower’s feet. A couple of times I could see the imprint of Miss Flower’s feet on her flip flops, sometimes more than others and wished that I could be one of her flip flops for a day. I just loved the sight and sound of those huge squashy feet on those lucky flip flops but realized that they would surely be put away for the winter soon as the weather seemed to be getting colder every day.
By now it was late October and although the weather was getting quite cold both of the Miss’s were still barefoot and one lunchtime he overheard them discussing the cold and their footwear. Miss French said that she did feel the cold much but did not like to wear shoes, although she did have a pair of furry boots for when it was really cold and thought that anyway socks looked funny with the sandals. Miss Flower said that she just did not feel the cold at all because she had good circulation. Miss Snowling said that she would wear her new boots when it got colder – Mike ears picked up even more then, especially when Miss Flower said “I expect that they will be shiny black stiletto’s then” to which Miss Snowling laughed and replied “of course”.
The next day I was “earwigging” as usual and overheard the teachers discussing the building work that was going on for the new science block. The builders had made good progress but there was now some concern over the work being carried out in the college building itself to connect the services to the existing building. The principal had asked about the temporay covering over the 6th form female corridor (which was also used by the teachers) and was told that although it was a bit uneven it was quite safe. Being an old fashioned building it had separate entrances for male & female so I was not very familiar with it, so with a plan forming in my mind I checked it out during afternoon lessons when no-one was around.
The builders had dug a wide trench across the corridor between the female entrance and the toilets. It had a canvas sheet over it and had been temporay filled with sand so it felt squashy underneath. I thought about the possibilities of hiding myself himself under the sheet and getting walked and stood on all day by the 6th form although then I realized that once there would have to stay put for the whole day.
The afternoon was spent at lessons but my thoughts were elsewhere, thinking about how to conceal myself in the corridor, how to dig the sand out, how to pull the sheet back over myself, how to protect my head (I did not want to be stood on there and in any case wanted to position myself so that I could just see the actual footwear that scored “hits” – oh yes, the footwear I started to look at the girls feet. A lot of the girls my age were still either wearing the uniform leather “T” bar shoes with crepe soles (it was quite an old fashioned sort of college) although some of them wore flat or slightly heeled shoes, some with chunky heels, nothing like Miss Snowling’s though – ah just as well I thought.
Thinking that there was no time like the present I planned that tomorrow would be the first day to try. I went home after college and thought about the following day – I would have to be up very early and get to the school well before the girls started arriving.
I got to the school just after the caretaker opened up at six thirty and quickly made my way to the corridor. My heart was beating so loudly I thought it was audible along the corridor !
The corridor was about 6’(2m) wide, I pulled the canvas back against one wall and started to scoop out the sand but then thought “where do I put it ?” I looked in the adjacent storeroom and thought about there but it might be found. Just as I was about to give up I noticed two very heavy cardboard boxes and then thought that if he placed then either side of where I wanted to rest my head I could put the sand in there and protect my head at the same time. I placed the boxes in position and quickly filled them up with sand, leaving just enough room for my body. Moving the remaining sand around to make it comfortable I realized how much of an effort that it had been and was almost exhausted although it was still not even seven thirty. I laid down and made myself comfortable with a few adjustments and then with some effort managed to pull the canvas over me and after arranging it around my head and face could just see down along where my body lay. I felt so comfortable that I fell asleep ! The next thing I knew was being awakened by a pressure on my chest for a brief moment then it was gone, then the same on my belly and then again on my left hand – where was I – and what was going on ? I tried to move but something was holding me down, my eyes opened and then I remembered where I was and what I was doing and relaxed again – but what were those pressure feelings ? Then I realized that they must have been the first “hits” and he did not see them – damm.
How long to the next ? My heart was pounding away and I was sure that you could see it going up and down under the canvas and I started to panic and think what if I was discovered but it was too late now especially as he could hear some more girls coming. It sounded that there was three of them getting closer chattering away, I sensed them getting closer, they were almost there and then giggling away they all jumped over the canvas, just catching a glimpse of six assorted flat shoes flying past. Almost straight away some more girls came into the college, but I could not make out how many, but then one of them ran ahead and her flat heel just caught me on the left thigh as the others reached him. The first proper “hit” was on the top of my chest with a tatty looking leather “flattie” and I thought it felt great but in no time at all it was gone. The others missed completely. There was a bit of a lull for a while then the girls stated coming in regularly, mostly in twos, threes and fours with only a few of them walking on me. As it started getting busier there were more hits, mostly on the chest and belly with the flat shoes and one or two with low heels although they felt much the same. Some of the hard soled shoes seemed to feel heavier but I thought that it was just the harder soles that made them feel like it. After some time nearly every single part of my body had been walked on at least once and it was only about eight o’clock. Just then several girls came clattering in at once and I braced himself – just as well – two chunky heels came down heavily at the same time, one on the chest and the other on the belly winding me and then off, before I had time to recover another pair landed on me slightly to one side, followed by a “pair” of trainers but these felt much heavier or was it because they followed the others ? I was beginning to wonder if it was a good idea after all when I remembered that there were about a hundred girls in the college but although it sometime hurt it I just loved the feeling. I lost count of the times I was walked on, once or twice one of the girls would wait for her friends to catch up and stand on me for a few moments and I liked that, especially when they moved their feet around trampling down the “sand”, mostly though it was “walkovers” as I started to call them. Just then the bell went and there was a rush down the corridor, there must have been about fifteen or so girls running down the corridor, I could hear them chattering away complaining that the bus was late because of the traffic. I could hear them running, their feet coming towards me, I quickly wondered what the difference between walking and running would feel like – thump ! - I soon found out it felt like twice the weight – I thought about inertia that I had learnt about in science – thump, thump, thump at least half of the girls ran on me, some squarely, some just catching me, by now I must have had just about every type of footwear that was worn at the college on me, I felt like I was getting flatter and flatter and bruised and almost out of breath. I thought seriously about trying to get up even with the risk of being discovered but then I couldn’t – I was too flattened so I thought I would rest for a while and then try otherwise I would stay there for the day as planned. I relaxed for a while getting my breathing back to normal and my heart settling down with just a few stragglers pressing me in place and was just beginning to wonder if I was really up to this for the rest of the day when I heard a familiar sound – the swishy flop sound – but what were Miss’s French and Flower doing coming in this way ? Of course it was closer to the car park and they both travelled to school together.
Would they walk on me ? Much as I had wanted it so much I wondered if I would be able to take it now after the pounding I had just been through – no turning back now swish flop, swish flop getting closer, closer then over and missed completely ! I was both disappointed and relieved at the same, all I saw was a flash of Jesus boot and red flip flop as they swish flopped their away down the corridor.
I relaxed again and thought that maybe if I stayed put all day my body would get used to being able to take more and more.
As I was thinking about this I became aware of another familiar sound coming into the corridor – tap, tap, tap………….

You have the following choices:

1. continue the story

*Noteb*
2. add a new story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrampleFantasy (UN: tramplefantasy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/839966-MIKES-FOOT-LIFE-CHAPTER-5---the-corridor