*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cheerleader Unknown Trample story
  2. Red Carpet Trample
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/826821-Cheerleader-Unknown-Trample-story
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1640179
Collection of any trample experience, human couch or fictional stories I found on the net
This choice: other story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cheerleader Unknown Trample story

    by: TrampleFantasy
remember a couple of years back, I was a freshman in high school. I went to every football game and cheered on my school. Every time I had my eye on the cheerleader girls and would drool over their sexy sneakers. One time they caught me staring and after the game asked me to be their water boy. I agreed because they said I would get into football games for free.

Every time there was a game I would fill water bottles for the cheerleaders. Nobody saw me because I was in the back storage room where only cheerleaders were allowed. All the cheerleaders were female and about 15 or 16. They were all short but not stubby, about 5"5'. They weighed, at the most, 100 or 110 pounds. They were all very sexy and had great bodies.

It was probably in my fourth game that this incident happened. Every game I would sit in the bleachers and watch them as they cheered, and give them water afterwards. This time, I decided to just hang up the water bottle rack, that was full of water, on a shelf, so they could get water themselves.

I went to chill out in the storage room where they normally would be if they weren't cheering. I was thinking of ways to sniff or get crushed by their sweaty sneakers after they went on. I couldn't really think of anything but hoped my luck would change once they came in.

I casually sat on the floor and moved two chairs right next to me (the only two chairs in the room) and the table was beside one of the chairs (on my right). I pretended to toss a baseball from one hand to another and waited for the girls to come in.

It wasn't long until they started pouring into the room. They were all sweaty and really hot. They were cheering out and saying "Yay! Go Panthers! Go, go, go Panthers! Yeah!" and once they entered the room they all looked dead and stopped.

The first two moved to sit on the chairs breathing heavily. When they sat down, I had two beautiful asses right next to my face. One on each side. Then I felt one's foot touch my side and not move.

One put her head down and the others were drinking water. The one on my right who had her head down started moving her foot. She seemed uncomfortable and with her head down she tried to find something to put her foot on. I slid my leg over and when she found it she rested her whole foot on my leg which was levelled off the ground, and I guess that was comfortable for her.

She had the other foot on the other side so she turned sideways and put both feet on my legs. She still had her head on the desk and was practically falling asleep.

I was still sitting on the ground with both legs extended out and throwing a baseball back and forth while listening to the girls talk. The girl to my right had both feet on my knee and thighs which immediately turned me on. Then the one to my left was busy staring into space. She was wearing white sneakers and I could even smell them from where I was.

I gently slid my middle, index, and ring fingers over to her shoes until my middle finger was touching. I felt the dew from the grass on my finger tips once I reached the shoe. I looked over at my hand and placed it right under her heel that she had up.

It took about 2 minutes and what happened next was unexpected. Instead of just coming down on my fingers, she put his whole front part of her shoe on the center of the back of my hand and leaned her heel on my arm, like it was a random chair leg. She tried to find another one with her other foot and lucky for me she found the real chair leg that was nearly parallel to my arm so she did not feel a difference.

I felt her shoe grinding and twisting on my hand and it felt great! I saw the dew from the grass dripping down onto my fingers and the mud from the ground stained on my arm! I suddenly felt a disturbance as the girl to my right started shifting her feet and took one foot off and put the other foot right smack dab on my balls! This time she was scrunching them backwards instead of extending them and had only the tip of her shoe touch my balls.

It hurt like no other because she was tapping her foot up and down which was pouncing on my balls! My balls almost felt like they exploded when the worst of the worst happened. She started to get up and lift her head up. Immediately she put her full weight with her whole foot on my dick, balls, and lower stomach. I immediately fell backwards a little to give her support. She got up fully and stood there.

After a few seconds she looked down noticing the level difference on her two feet and noticed she was standing on my balls! I looked up and probably turned pure red and I just smiled and said it didn't hurt because she was a weak girl.

Typically most people do this so that was the first thing that came to mind when this happened. In stories she would stand on me fully, but in real life, she chuckled and stepped off and left my balls aching!

The other girl still occupied my left hand as I heard the whistle from the game. The room of girls all rushed out except for the one on my hand which was extremely weird. Maybe she was on break or something but she sat there and drank her water.

When everyone left she leaned back in her chair and started wiggling her foot around. I let out a sarcastic yawn and then pretended to lie down under her. When all was still, she said "You don't need to pretend to be tired, why didn't you say anything when I was on your hand for almost 20 minutes?"

My heart literally stopped and I felt a chill throughout my whole body. I stuttered trying to say I had a fetish but nothing came out except "uhhh!"

She laughed a little and told me to sit up. I did so and she got up next to me. I was sure she would step on me but she didn't. She turned her chair so the back was facing away from me and she sat in it and faced directly towards me. She told me his feet were very tired and without any warning took them off and threw them at my dick which was raising my sports pants quite a bit!

It hurt and I moaned. Once she had both shoes off I saw she wore thin white ankle socks which turned me on as she wiggled them. She immediately put both of them on each one of my shoulders and leaned back in the chair. As she did she put a lot of pressure on my shoulders for she was pushing against me to lean her chair back so it would lean against the wall behind her.

She continued to push but her legs weren't long enough, so she told me to scoot forward. It got to the point where I was practically 2 inches away from her pussy and could easily see inside her skirt. She laughed and put both feet on my shoulders again then pushed back until she hit the wall. I immediately stuck both hands out behind me for support because she was using me as a push-off to push all her weight. It was amazing!

She told me to hold on to his chair so she would fall, I held on with one hand and the other for support from her pressure. She yawned and got comfy then closed her eyes. This lasted for about 2 minutes then I put both hands back for support. It almost seemed like forever but it may have only been 15 minutes when I saw her head tilt one way and noticed she was dead asleep.

I had 900000 ideas rushing through my head but I decided not to wake her just yet. So I gently put both her feet over my shoulders and then gently leaned her chair back down. Her head almost fell forwards but I saved it just in time and pushed it gently back into the back of the seat.

I slowly lifted her by her butt while 1/2 her weight was on my shoulders and I had her in mid air, and kicked the chair away. I was sitting cross-legged and had a girl's pussy right in my face and was hugging her butt, supporting all her weight with my arms!

After a little soaking up the moment, my arms got extremely tired extremely quickly. Almost like holding a 100 pound weight in a curling position half way. I stuck both legs out and then put her so her back was leaning against my legs, and she was sitting on my dick/lower stomach. I knew if I got caught at this point, I would be ruined for life.

But I knew there was still about an hour left before the girls came back when the game ended. I laid down and put her feet next to my ears. I put one of her feet on my face and began to sniff her sock which was really stinky with a salty aroma which blew me away.

I started to peel her socks off as slow and gently as I could with my mouth. This turned me on so much I swear he could feel my dick poking through her skirt onto her bare skin. As I got the heel of the sock off, I saw her foot's heel which was a little chapped and cracked.

I really wanted to lick it but knew she would wake up. So I just lifted the foot up to my face and lifted my head up a little. Now I had a 1/2 shown foot on my face, one next to my head, a sexy hot sweaty cheerleader sitting on my dick resting on my lap, and her legs on my upper chest! I felt squished but at the same time confused.

I sniffed a little and gave her heel a gentle lick . I saw my saliva soak into her chapped foot and the peach colour surrounded by white dead skin. Right at this time, I felt her gain control of her body and straighten herself. I knew I was going to be ruined for life so I took the moment and started slobbering over her foot.

She sat up and calmly said "There is no rush, and by the way Nick, you are really strong to lift me up like that.' I stopped immediately and lay there with this beautiful chick on my chest. She explained to me in 30 minutes while on my chest how she had a trampling fetish and that it drove her crazy when somebody touched or licked her feet.

She got off after almost 40 minutes and we talked for about another 30 minutes before the rest of them came in. We both acted casually and nobody suspected a thing. She, in my opinion, was the second hottest girl in the whole squad, With brunette hair and the nicest ass. She wasn't fat in the least nor was she skinny.

I could conclude she was perfect.

You have the following choices:

1. add a story

2. add a story

3. add a story

*Noteb*
4. add a story

*Noteb*
5. add a story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrampleFantasy (UN: tramplefantasy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/826821-Cheerleader-Unknown-Trample-story