*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630960-Hungry-Stepfather/cid/827320-Maxs-little-package
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1630960
When a high school student's monstrous stepfather gets hungry, there's no stopping him!
This choice: Because I'm supposed to be receiving a package.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Max's little package....

    by: Joe
"Because I supposed to be receiving a package," said Bryan's surly stepdad. Hearing this, the young boy froze, but he didn't let it show on his face. He just ate his meager green beans while Max was stillonly half way through his mountain of munchies. "I'll better get the 2nd half of you supper, Dad."
"You ettuh" said Max with a mouth full of a steak/chicken cheese burger.

With that, Byran rushed into the kitchen. He didn't tell Max about, but a package from a pharmacy company address to him came today. Aside from the junk mail, food orders, and certain magazines, Max received no other kind of mail. Pulling out a knife, Byran opened the box without making a noise to alert Max. Inside, there was a bottle, as big as Byran's head, filled with red pills. Byran than looked at the label.

"Medi-Corp's MegaGrowth Hormones. The easiest fastest way to get muscles.
One pill a day, and you will be the beefiest man on the beach in seconds. Also increases your performance with the ladies ( and certain males) , and that includes pheromones to nail them before you bang them.
Side effects include short temper, foul body odor, increase body-hair growth, constant sexual urges, and compulsive eating
Take MegaGrowth Hormones with food. Do not consume with alcohol, or you may a experience massive collection of fat in the abdomen region.
Do not consume with carbonated beverages for they--------------"

The last part of the label was blurred out, most likely due to a printing error on the computer's part, but Byran didn't care. He found his step-dad's secret. These pills are his key to be that... MANLY! Since his mom's marriage to that bear-man, Byran has been fixated on how someone like Max could do everything. Eating like a hog and be rip enough to break everything in his path. How he could even MARRY his mother in the first place with his horrid personality. And now BYRAN has that secret in his hands. He has been pushed by Max ever since the marriage, and now the means to even the odds. With the bottle of pills, Byran open up the fridge and....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe (UN: silverzeo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HumanThing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630960-Hungry-Stepfather/cid/827320-Maxs-little-package