*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Less then a inch
  2. It was a normal day....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1625473-In-a-Furry-World/cid/843613-Less-then-a-inch
by J-Fox
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1625473
Thank you for everyone'svadditions!
This choice: Less then a inch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Less then a inch

    by: J-Fox
You could barely comprehend how small you are.... by the blades of grass next now towering over you, and the large trenches in the cement , you figured you were about a centimeter tall....you were smaller then the the height of a AAA battery....

"what the frick happened..." you ask yourself, nearly on the verge of tears.

Before you could think any longer... you hear a stomping in the distance. You turn around to see what you expected to be a giant human... but instead, well at first you couldn't describe it... it had a body that seemed human... but covered in fur and had the head of an animal. Looking closely, you see the animal is....

You have the following choices:

1. A Canine

2. A Feline

3. A Rodent

4. Something Else.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 J-Fox (UN: jamesvk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J-Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1625473-In-a-Furry-World/cid/843613-Less-then-a-inch