*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fox
  2. Male
  3. 4 inches
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1625473-In-a-Furry-World/cid/808683-Fox
by J-Fox
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1625473
Thank you for everyone'svadditions!
This choice: Fox  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Fox

    by: J-Fox
Your jaw dropped... you stared in complete aw at this giant fox creature. Though it seemed to not even hint any notice of your presence. You are now having second thoughts about trying to get help... Especially if your first choice is this thing.... It was too late now... you standing in the middle of the sidewalk, paralyzed with fear... You just stare at the giant as it hangs up its phone, only a football field away at this point. You watch it put the phone in the pocket of his pants. As you watched his hands err I guess hand paws... you didn't notice the face of the creature look right at you. Still feeling paralyzed from the waste down, you lock eyes with the creature.

It starts to speak "Well what do we have here?" The giant fox takes a step or two forward, as it does so, you feel mobile again, and begin to sprint off to the grass to your right. The fox quickly counters this by placing his giant foot paw right in you path... you run right into the black fur. You feel the fox wrap its fingers/pads around your struggling form...."Let go of me!" you yell.

You view is blocked by the black furred hand. Your face is pressed into the leathery surface of his paws. You soon realize that you have been caught... for better or for worse.... You let yourself go limp in the hand of this giant... While lifting you up, the fox shifts his hand around, allowing you upper body to poke through the ball of his loose fist.

The first thing you see is the muzzle of this fox... you see the white of his teeth contrasting the red-orange of his muzzle, figuring he is smiling at you... You interpret this smile as

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Friendly

2. Malicous

*Noteb*
3. Playful

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 J-Fox (UN: jamesvk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J-Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1625473-In-a-Furry-World/cid/808683-Fox