*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 4 inches
  2. It was a normal day....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1625473-In-a-Furry-World/cid/805171-4-inches
by J-Fox
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1625473
Thank you for everyone'svadditions!
This choice: 4 inches  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

4 inches

    by: J-Fox
You have no idea where to go now. You feel so lost in this newly sized world, but even if you were normal, you don’t even know where you are. You decided that sitting there doing nothing wasn't going to get you anywhere. The sun is starting to set to what you hoped is West, so you went that way.

Your hope would spark up as cars would drive by, but there was no way to stop any of them… One thing strange you did notice though, was that people where you are must really like animals… almost every car you have seen has had some sort of animal sitting on passenger seat… you thought you could recognize the animal each time, but there was always something weird about each one of them.

The sun was getting close to the horizon, and soon it would be night. In the distance, you notice a figure. You speak to yourself…. “Oh thank god…. Maybe this person will help me… I need to get back to normal… or something…” As the figure approaches, you try to see who it is, but the sun is right in your eyes. You begin to hear a voice; you notice it is coming from the direction you’re now jogging. You could definitely tell this person was…

You have the following choices:

1. Male

2. Female

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 J-Fox (UN: jamesvk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J-Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1625473-In-a-Furry-World/cid/805171-4-inches