*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1625473-In-a-Furry-World/cid/2697358-An-Encounter-of-The-Fox-Kind
by J-Fox
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1625473
Thank you for everyone'svadditions!
This choice: Fox  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

An Encounter of The Fox Kind

    by: metra
         As she draws closer, you realize that you’re dealing with a fox. You take a moment to debate mentally on the best way to get her attention. However, in the middle of your debating, you begin to have second thoughts.

         ”Maybe this isn’t such a good idea,” You mumble to yourself as you realize how big she actually is in comparison to you. You turn and decide to run into the grass, but you didn’t quite escape her notice. The vixen hums a bit as she notices movement.

         ”What was that?” She asks herself quietly as she begins to move toward where you had been standing.

         You hurriedly make your way through the grass as the giant fox tries to track you, and unfortunately for you, she’s doing a fairly decent job. Though she can’t pin down exactly where you are, she trails you rather closely as she moves through the grass in a crouched posture and inspects the areas where she notices movements.

         You eventually come to a stone wall. It takes you a moment to realize that the ‘wall’ is actually the foundation to a house. “Wait... then that means that I’ve been running through somebody’s yard?” You panted to yourself, you began to wonder just how big this world was from your perspective. You didn’t have time to dwell on that thought however as the vixen was once again getting too close for comfort. You searched all around the wall looking for a place to hide. Eventually, after what seemed like an eternity, you found a crack in the bricks just above the foundation. You hoisted yourself up and crawled into the tight jagged opening. You were sure that you’d scrapped yourself up trying to force yourself through, but you didn’t care. You sat for a moment and caught your breath before continuing into the crack. You figured that if you stayed outside long enough, if nobody snatched you up, the elements or dehydration would kill you.

         You pushed, crawled, shuffled and climbed for what seemed like hours, though in reality it was probably only a few minutes. At length, you saw a light up ahead. The texture of the walls around you changed. After one final push, you fell onto a tile floor. You were inside the house. You searched for the owner, but you didn’t find any sign of one. You knew that they were probably in another part of the house, so you decided that caution would be the priority as you tried to find a ‘safe zone’ to collect yourself and figure out what to do next.

You have the following choices:

1. As you are getting you’re bearings you are spotted

*Noteb*
2. You don’t know it yet, but you are being watched

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 metra (UN: kitd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J-Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1625473-In-a-Furry-World/cid/2697358-An-Encounter-of-The-Fox-Kind