*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Another Choice Entirely
  2. It was a normal day....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1625473-In-a-Furry-World/cid/1534571-Another-Choice-Entirely
by J-Fox
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1625473
Thank you for everyone'svadditions!
This choice: Another Choice Entirely  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Another Choice Entirely

    by: drifter
You change into a bout-which is about a strange a creature as you have ever heard about. It is human in all respects except that it has huge breast and a small penis. What did you do to deserve this? At first you consider that you are alone, but all these strange furry creatures of various sizes all come to greet you. Is this all a bad dream or what. You wonder what you could have ate or watched on tv to create this kind of reality.
As loud as you screamed you thought if anything it would have scared them away. Instead they look you in an amourous. You feeling horny, so you just decide to go with the flow. You are about the right size for one of the creatures. They have their lips exposed as if they want to kiss you.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J-Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1625473-In-a-Furry-World/cid/1534571-Another-Choice-Entirely