*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1615523-Christmas-Transformation/cid/787229-Santa-takes-you-to-the-North-Pole-to-transform
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1615523
Santa Claus makes your Christmas wish come true. 450 GPs for every good non-choice chapter
This choice: Santa takes you to the North Pole to transform  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Santa takes you to the North Pole to transform

    by: inuyasha
"Now, believe it or not, your house was the last house on the list, so would you like to come home with me?" Without even thinking, you nod your head. Santa smiled, moved towards you and put his arm around you.

"Now, there is only one way I travel, yes i have reindeer, but not with me right now. But if I want to take someone with me, I do this". With that, you fel Santa lower himself and press his lips on yours. You felt a tug on your body and as soon as it started, it was over and you opened your eyes to find you were kissing Santa in an entirely new room. You broke the kiss and looked around. Outside the window to your right, you saw snow that stretched for miles.

Around the room you saw a couple of chairs, a couch, a T.V. a fireplace and a kitchen. There was also a set of stairs next to the fireplace that you assunmed led to a bedroom.

"So, is this your house?" you asked Santa.

"Yes, it is, but it's only part of your gift".

You have the following choices:

1. Santa transforms you

2. Santa transforms himself

*Noteb*
3. Santa gives you a tour of the house

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 inuyasha (UN: inuyasha21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
inuyasha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1615523-Christmas-Transformation/cid/787229-Santa-takes-you-to-the-North-Pole-to-transform