*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kayva, the Giantess Elf
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1601423-The-Elf-Giantess/cid/784489-Kayva-the-Giantess-Elf
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1601423
The story of a giant sized elf maiden. Please add
Chapter #1

Kayva, the Giantess Elf

    by: The Random
Night had fallen over the land known to its inhabitants as Auran. The time an elf who went by the name Kayva went out to hunt for her next meal. She silently wove her giant form through the trees with practiced ease, careful not to disturb even a single leaf. Kayva had been a giantess for several years, after a spell her master tried went wrong. Kayva knew magic like every other elf, and spent many years learning to use her skills from a secretive and powerful master. Under her master’s tutelage she also learned a rare magical art known as Dreamweaving. Kayva knew how to use magic to enter and alter a sleeping person’s dreams.

As a giantess, Kayva was unable to wear clothes. Mainly because the cost of making such garments were far beyond her reach. All she wore was an arm band made from black ropes she made from a net that humans used to capture her once. Since she was so big Kayva needed a larger supply of food than normal sized elves. Many edible plants in Auran grew to various sizes, plenty being large enough for dragons that roamed the land and for Kayva.

What sort of giantess is Kayva?

You have the following choices:

1. Stereotypical to all (Crush, vore etc…)

2. Nice to all (Gentle GTS)

3. A bit of both

4. Reader's option

5. Extra storylines

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Random (UN: therandom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Random has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1601423-The-Elf-Giantess/cid/784489-Kayva-the-Giantess-Elf