*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A New Race
  2. Mad scientist .
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1596197-Wonder-Woman-GTS/cid/1009189-A-New-Race
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1596197
In this story, Wonder Woman, will become the bigger heroine never appeared .... literally.
This choice: my idea  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A New Race

    by: brss1313
Wonder woman had been battling robots all day along with the help of the other justice league members. They had been covering a mountainside that was being used by a crazy cyborg scientist to get a radioactive mineral for his robot army's power supply. Just as wonder woman tore through several colossal robots gaurding she was blasted by a powerful death ray from behind which sent her flying into the cave wall. She fell through and continued falling down a long narrow, and dark shaft which led deeper into the mountain's core. When she landed she was surprised to find that she could still see. It was then she say the cracks in the rock which let sunlight in. As she at up she saw a large flat plain she notices that it was covered with box like stalagmites. "What the-'' wonder woman said as she stood up, curious as to what these strange rectangular objects were. She took a closer look and they looked strangely similar to buildings. She took a step closer, and eventually made her way down to the plain, looming over the box like objects.

From a different perspective...
It had been a pretty normal day for Alchemas, the oldest of orphans in the small heritage. He had been waiting outside near the market when he saw the beast. First came the dark shadow, then the earthquake. He looked up, just as everyone else was doing and saw something truly terrifying. Whatever it was it was HUGE, most of the tallest building didn't even come up past its ankles. He couldn't see past the legs since the light shadowed the rest of the figure but judging by the physique he assumed it was female. Could it be, a colossal Woman? Alchemas didn't want to find out he ran about the market place gathering the younger children and got them all inside. By this time most everyone else was hiding away and the beast came stepping into the city. "Oh dear mother illiana help us" said his friend Theodis who now stood beside him. They tried to run away but as the creature neared the quakes became intensified and they fell and couldn't get up.

Just then wonder woman say what looked like two small insects crawling away. She knelt down and saw they appeared human.

What happens next

You have the following choices:

1. she picks one of them up

*Noteb*
2. she talks to them

*Noteb*
3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 brss1313 (UN: dracobrssgts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lawrence84 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1596197-Wonder-Woman-GTS/cid/1009189-A-New-Race