*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You jump down
  2. Downsized
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595149-The-shrunk-husband/cid/2347317-You-jump-down
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1595149
You shrink down to a 1/4 of an inch when taking some medication.
This choice: You jump down  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You jump down

    by: Nathiani
You decide that the best course of action would be to try and contact one of your now giant housemates. You don't worry about who, you know them pretty well and think they'll want you back to full size as soon as possible.

The first problem was finding away off the bed, luckily for you your husband has a bad habit of leaving his clothes scattered around the bedroom floor. Close to the foot of the bed is Paul's crumpled up soccer uniform since he plays in the local men's league. There is also a pair Of Masons massive boxer briefs from your last three way a little closer to you. Finally your husbands gym bag is also close enough to land in and has the most padding but may be tricky to get out of.

After a bit of thinking you decide to jump onto....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Paul's soccer uniform

2. Paul's gym bag

3. Masons underwear

4. None because Paul walks in and flops onto the bed

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nathiani (UN: nathiani at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
littleguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595149-The-shrunk-husband/cid/2347317-You-jump-down