*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What do you Look Like?
  2. Morning Sunshine
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/751875-What-do-you-Look-Like
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: You Turn into a Woman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

What do you Look Like?

    by: Wanderer0426
Suddenly you stumble in mid step; you pause for a second, “What tha?” you think to yourself as you slowly take another step, something was different.

You scratch your head and notice that you had a lot more hair then you were suppose to. As you run your fingers through it you notice your hands are now smaller and feminine. And your arms felt different, you couldn’t feel your muscles.

Confused and trembling in fear you slowly reach for your chest, chills run down your spin as you look down to confirm that you are holding two mounds of flesh.

"What the hell?!" you exclaim as you let go, and jump backwards. Your new breast bouncing as you move.

You run to a mirror and find a woman staring back at you wearing your underwear.

What do you look like?

You have the following choices:

1. Body #1

2. Body #2

3. Body #3

4. Body #4

5. Body #5

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wanderer0426 (UN: wanderer0426 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/751875-What-do-you-Look-Like