*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You turn into a Teenage Girl
  2. Morning Sunshine
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/751873-You-turn-into-a-Teenage-Girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: You turn into a Teenage Girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You turn into a Teenage Girl

    by: Wanderer0426
Suddenly you stumble in mid step; it was like you were walking downstairs, then you pause for a second, “Huh?” you think to yourself as you slowly take another step, something was different.

You scratch your head and realize that you had a lot more hair than normal; as you run your fingers threw it you notice your hands are now small and feminine.

You look around the room and notice then everything looks taller, then you look down and scream. Confused and a little scared, you rush to a mirror. Chills run down your spin as you look down.
You weren’t just shorter; you turned into a teenage girl.


"What the hell?!" you exclaim as you let go, and jump backwards. Your new breast bouncing as you move.


What do you look like?

You have the following choices:

1. Gothic Chick

2. Average Teenage Girl

3. Preppy

4. Body #4

5. Body #5

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wanderer0426 (UN: wanderer0426 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/751873-You-turn-into-a-Teenage-Girl