*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1304358-A-female-Mannequin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: A female Mannequin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A female Mannequin

    by: Wanderer0426
Your body starts tingling, and now you can’t even move your head or talk. But you can see Tina smiling as she walks around you.

“Very nice, you turned out even better then I imagined, but I’m sure you’d like to see for yourself.” She says as she picks you up, which you thought was even stranger then not being able to move because she said she was going to change you into an object, but you knew you were still in human form. But as she places you in front of the mirror it all makes since, you were an object alright but unfortunately you were still in human form, you were a mannequin!

And not only were you a mannequin but you were a busty female mannequin that was completely naked! You were screaming on the inside but you couldn’t speak.

“Scream all you like, no one can hear you.” Tina says, you were confused, did she know you were screaming or was she just guessing, “Wait can you hear what I’m thinking?” you ask still panicking

“Of course I can, come on I froze you in place and now you’re a naked top heavy mannequin. Would anything I do surprise you at this point?” she says laughing

“Okay I get it now please change me back!” you plead still forced to look at your current reflection in the mirror.

“Oh I don’t think so, now you will notice that even though you are now made of plastic you can still feel the same as skin, so when I do this…” she says slapping you on the butt, “It feels exactly the same.” She says smiling, you could feel it shoot through your entire body, it was a new feeling for you since you were normally the one that did the spanking instead to taking it, and you didn’t like it!

“Now the only question is what do I do with you?” she asks, “Do I put you on display in a clothing store or do I play with you myself?” she says with a devilish grin

You have the following choices:

1. Clothing Store

2. Play with you herself

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wanderer0426 (UN: wanderer0426 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1304358-A-female-Mannequin