*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1582631-Villain-of-Acaro/cid/732724-Introduction
by samael
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1582631
Assume the role of main Villain and get revenge for your previous failures at pesky brats.
Chapter #1

Introduction

    by: samael
Slowly you enter you new house. How low have mighty fallen. As you inspect your cockroach filled house, you can't help, but feel angry at yourself.

You were once proud and mighty Darius Edwards Vil, villain known as Devil by underground. You were all powerful crime leader, controlling thousand of syndicates with just one move of your hand, hacking into any computer system without even a drop of sweat. Soon you would have been elected for a president as richest, most powerful and most generous man in the country, were it not for some meddling brats.

Five brats, it took only five brats to bring down a billion dollar empire and to defeat thousand of mobsters. How you ask? Not even you know. As your strings went deeper into the scheme for controlling the world you tangled and irritated them and as they climbed up, unseen by your mighty eye, it was too late for reaction.

You were captured by Interpol and you went to jail, but still having good connections you spent only one year in jail. Now you were almost at rock bottom, without penny and with only one thought in your mind. Revenge.

For that reason you moved to the neighborhood closest to your archenemies.

As you sat at your boxes, finally shaped as your ex throne, you try to remember their faces and basic description.

There was Chelsey, the leader of the group. This petite brown headed girl was the smartest foe you found around and wasn't easily tricked by any of your traps. She was always one step ahead of you, but not even she could hide her information from you. She was fourteen now, president of chess club, computer club and vice president of student council. With you seemingly out of picture she is rushing toward the future, college and finally carrier of her choice.

Next ones were twins, Sofia and Mathew. This blond pair always confused you, for although identical in appearance, and almost impossible to differ them out, their personalities were incompatible. Sofia, although fairly beautiful for thirteen years old, was the tomboyish and absent minded persona, brute by nature which came just fine in her quest to become Martial Artist. So far you know she is master in Karate, Judo and boxing, but you dared not to find out more. You would have to defeat her with your mind not your muscles.

Mathew on other hand was a mechanic wizard, making anything from scraps and junk. He is calm and calculative person, often letting others lead the way due to his inability to speak up for himself, but his skills were good.

Fourth one was Ashley, the beauty of the school and rival of Chelsey's. Although she seemed more like a villain to you she joined side of good for one reason only. To prove she is better than Chelsey. This black haired brat was most annoying and most useless, with no apparent skill, but her father was a politician, meaning she had power behind the scene. Last thing you heard was that she was posing for some teen magazine.

Last, but not the least was Elizabeth, the girl who had the least with your capture. She was the brats babysitter, a goth with no will to live, but on few occasions she saved their hides. This seventeen rock girl was working many part time jobs, along with babysitting and working at local dinner to save her money for something. Who knew what...

Those five, yes those five cost you the dream of ultimate power with world as your toy. As you grabbed your forehead you couldn't believe what kind of idiot you were. Still now was time for revenge. You will take your revenge on the brats and their families, even if that means this will be your last villain quest.

Still you knew nothing of their locations and you couldn't just tie them and kidnap them in open space, nor can you just as easily break into their houses. You had no drug, no binding material except some duct tape, you were without resources. Careful planning was needed. What will you do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 samael (UN: samael at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
samael has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1582631-Villain-of-Acaro/cid/732724-Introduction