*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gina's Crossroads
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578544-Ginas-Great-Gain/cid/719679-Ginas-Crossroads
by LOABW
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1578544
Teenage Gina is going through puberty and getting fatter!
Chapter #1

Gina's Crossroads

    by: LOABW
Brushing her dark hair out of her face, Gina woke with a groggy start. Saturday mornings usually meant sleeping in, except when the blinds are open, and all you get at seven in the morning is sunshine. She was okay with that as she pushed the large mass of hair behind her and hopped out of bed. Standing only 4'11" made it hard for her to fit in with other kids her age, but she was fine with that. Walking over to her dresser, she slipped on a small white bra and shimmied out of her pajama bottoms, her tight pale rear shaking as she pulled a matching pair of panties on.

A full-body mirror was on her closet door, the pink border matching the pink absolutely overbearing all other colors in the room. A fourteen, it wasn't much of a surprise and she didn't care. Her reflection showed her a pale girl with an incredibly cute pixie face and wide almond eyes. Half of her wished she was taller, but she knew her height gave her that extra cuteness. It was more her body... it didn't stand out the way some of the girls she'd seen at her high school did. She just wished there was some way her body would become a bit more eye-catching...

You have the following choices:

1. Weight Gain

2. Expansion

*Noteb*
3. Inflation

*Noteb*
4. Giantess/Shrinking

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LOABW (UN: loabw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LOABW has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578544-Ginas-Great-Gain/cid/719679-Ginas-Crossroads