*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576902-The-secret-of-a-precious-friend/cid/742089-The-coin-toss
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1576902
Follow the story of the shrunk girl or one of her friends.
This choice: They decide to shrink Ella as to test their ability  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The coin toss.

    by: Elita Draconia
Amber grasped the reigns of her anger forcing it to the back of her mind, a malicious glint in her cruel brown eyes.
"Okay, but let's start with a shrinking spell first...make sure we can get it right." She smirked as the cruel intentions were hidden away, both girls giggled.
"Then I can have Ellie all to myself and do what I want, right?" Angel responded with the eager innocence of an excitable child. Amber raised a finger and pressed it to Angel's lips. She forced herself into a state of serenity as a wicked thought bubbled in the recesses her mind.
"First we make a coin toss and whomever wins gets to swallow Ellania when we're bored of her. I'd just love to feel her writhe pathetically around in my stomach." Amber smirked, pulling out a coin and flipping it up in the air, the glinting metal circle deciding Ellie's fate before landing back in Amber's grasp. She held one hand delicately over the coin on her hand watching it with a smile. "Heads or tails?" She asked. Angel frowned a little, not willing to let Ellania go ever. Amber planned to change that, she would make Angel get bored of Ella. Amber despised how perfect their dorm mate seemed, feeling irritated that she got everything...obsessed that she should show someone like that how worthless they are, how pathetic she could make them, then she'd get rid of her forever, maybe she'd take mercy on her and keep her as an item of clothes or special plaything...maybe she'd just let her digest and become part of her body.
"Okay, but only when we both get bored of toying with her." Angel agreed, firmly wishing to keep Ella in her grasp forever. "Oh and I want to play with her first...heads!" She smiled watching Amber's hand with the eager anticipation of a hawk as it rose up off the coin to reveal the result of the toss.
"Oh, too bad...it's tails!" Amber smirked with a naughty chuckle to herself as she pocketed the coin and turned to Angel. "Okay, let's go and shrink her now."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elita Draconia (UN: elitadraconia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elita Draconia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576902-The-secret-of-a-precious-friend/cid/742089-The-coin-toss