*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/ELXPBM97N-Why-dont-we-stay-like-this-for-a-whil
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: "Why don't we stay like this for a while."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

"Why don't we stay like this for a whil...

    by: Golembro
Socrates, apparently liking the sound of the idea, he barked as a sign of approval.

"All right then, let's do it," Sarah says.

You watch as Socrates and Sarah continue to explore their new bodies, taking turns in control and letting the other observe. The novelty of the situation seems to wear off somewhat for them both, and they soon begin to settle into their new roles.

As you watch, you feel yourself becoming more aroused. The absurdity of the situation is heightened by the intense sensations you feel in your own body. Your mind races with the possibilities, and your heart pounds in your chest. You wonder how long you can keep this up, and what will happen when the time comes to switch back.

You also begin to wonder if Socrates wants to keep having a woman's body underneath his German Sheperd head. Though it would be weird explaining to friends and neighbors why your male dog's head is attached to a woman's body. Then a thought hit you.

"Hey Sarah didn't your friend Kimberly have a male Dobermann named Rex? What if we convince her to swap her head with Rex?", you asked with curiosity.

Sarah looks at you with surprise.

"That's a good idea! We should definitely talk to her about it," she says.

With that, you grabbed Sarah's phone and found Kimberly's phone number and pressed it. As it rang you held the phone to Sarah since she has you're dogs body underneath her head.

"Hello?", Kimberly said.

"Hi Kimberly it's Sarah, remember my next door neighbor?", Sarah replied.

"Oh hey Sarah how's it going?", Kimberly asked.

"I'm doing great thanks for asking."

"So what's up?"

"Well my neighbor here has been wanting to come and bring your dog Rex. He wants to meet your dog."

"Well sure no problem I'm home right now just stop on by."

"Okay great see you soon."

You hung up the phone.

"How will she react to this?.", you asked.

"She might be a little surprised but she'll probably go along with it." Sarah replied.

Socrates hugs you and licked your face. You feel his breasts pressing against you. Sarah chuckled at the bizarre sight.

"It seems like he really enjoys having my body."

"Yeah, he seems to be getting more and more into it," you say, laughing.

Socrates releases you and starts strutting around the room again, looking at himself in the mirror. He admires his new body, turning and posing in front of the mirror. Sarah's head looks on, a mix of amusement and amazement in her eyes.

"I can't believe how confident he is," she says, chuckling. They then hear a car parked in the driveway. "Is that you're parents or sister?

"No, that's not them, my parents are in a weekend trip and my sister is still at work.", you said as you leave to the garage and go to your loving room to open the front door. There you see Kimberly and her pet dobermann, Rex.

"Hey Kimberly and Rex.", You greet them.

"Hey!", Kimberly greeted. "Hey Rex it's me, Kimberly.

Rex wagged his tail in greeting. His cropped ears perked up as he panted. "I found this cool magical object that I hot from a shop.", You said to Kimberly as you led her to the garage. Kimberly looked at you skeptically as she lead Rex with her. Kimberly is a tanned skinned woman with an athletic build and is wearing a pull over hoodie with shorts and sneakers. She had her black hair in a ponytail. She looks at you with curiosity.

"What's this magical object? And what does it do?", Kimberly asked with interest.

"Well, it lets you swap heads and body parts.", you said.

"Alright then, show me this guillotine.", she said.

You opened the garage door and Kimberly saw Socrates' and Sarah's head swapped. She looked at it with astonishment. "Whoa...", she said.

"Do you wanna give it a try?", you asked.

"Uhhh sure why not. Rex, be a good boy and let me swap heads with my dog."

Rex barked and wagged his tail. As you used the guillotine to behead both Kimberly and Rex you swapped their heads. Rex looked at you and barked, seemingly pleased.

"Woof! Woof!", Rex barked as he groped his new breasts with Kimberly's former hands.

"Hehe, I guess he likes me more now," Kimberly joked as she looked at her new Dobermann body. Sarah walked to her in Socrates' former German Sheperd body.

"Hey Kimberly, is this your first time in a dog's body?", She asked.

"Yeah it is. It's kinda weird but also kinda cool," Kimberly said. "Well technically we are just male dogs from the neck down but at least we're unneutered.", she clarified as Sarah was looking at her stumpy Dobermann tail.

"You wanna play fetch?", you asked to Sarah and Kimberly.

"Sure why not, it'll be fun," Sarah replied.

"Alright!", Kimberly cheered.

"Let's go outside!", you said.

As you walked to the backyard, Socrates took Rex's new feminine hand and lead him to your bedroom.

You have the following choices:

1. Focus on you with Sarah and Kimberly.

2. Focus on Socrates and Rex.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Golembro (UN: golembro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/ELXPBM97N-Why-dont-we-stay-like-this-for-a-whil