*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/802965-John-you-and-I-are-both-adults-lets
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: "John you and I are both adults, let's have some fun."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"John you and I are both adults, let's...

    by: Unknown
You surprised when she said that. "But... I have to tell you about something." you say.

"Go on. I'm listening." she says.

"I have something about your feet. I really want to play with them. Do you mind?".

She really surprises and only says "Oh... I get it.".

"What?".

"You got a foot fetish, don't you?".

At last she understands you. After 1 minutes of break, she continues "Allright. You can cut them off... But I am very ticklish. Be careful.". Your eyes opened wide. You cannot say something for 2-3 mins. Then she put her feet into the guillotine hole.

"Okay, go on. Cut my feet off." she says.

You see her pumps are still on her feet. "Why didn't you put your pumps off?" you ask. "My feet aren't perfect. But my ankles are so hot. I want you to play with my ankles first. I mean kiss them, lick them... Do what you want." she says. "Okay. Get ready.".

Then the blade slowly comes down and cuts her nicely shaped ankles from her body.

Both feet are dropped down to the floor. "Did it hurt this time?" you ask. "No. Not that much." she answers. Then you pick up both of the feet. And then...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/802965-John-you-and-I-are-both-adults-lets